Reviews for When the Dream Ends
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Even that I usually like some fluffiness more, this is amazing. Fantastically written... This is the real reason why is Swucy so wrong ship...Sweenett rocks ;)
As I said, awesome oneshot.
So keep writing!

hervissa :)
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awww, this was great! I especially liked the description of the dream at the beginning.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
aw thats so sweet. i lovett
Crystal-Fey chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You have no idea how long I have waited for someone to write something like this.

Your characterization was perfect, you captured their relationship perfectly - Mrs Lovett's naked vulnerability and Sweeney's troubled epiphany.

It was absolutely beautiful and I loved every word of it.

Kudos (:
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I didn't mind the sadness. You captured their relationship perfectly. And I always love stories that look into Sweeney's mind and memories. It was lovely.

~Mirei
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aw, that is an adorable and very lovely one shot!

I enjoyed reading it and I love your characterization (sp?). Too few writers have the actual, 'broken' as you said, Mrs. Lovett in their fics and it was a pleasure to see that she appeared here :)
TheRingMistress92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
SO cute!

I completely love how they hardly said a word to each other, yet the atmosphere still changed around them.
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That is so ADORABLE! I will now proceed to write a paragraph or two on why:

The sea dream was so amazing - combining her daydreams and her worst nightmare in a way that made me shiver, and the way you wrote it reminded me of the weirdness of a dream. Using phrases like describing Mr T's razors as "silver twins" makes it seem that more surreal, something I haven't always found in written dream sequences, fanfics or otherwise (then again, I have nightmares about checkerboards... no I don't know either...)

It was so lovely the way they hardly said anything to one another, but changed so much just standing there staring, and I like that Sweeney's dreams about Lucy would be more of nightmares.

I should probably stop gushing now. But. This. Was. Amazing!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
*GASP* Aw! That's so dark, but so sweet!
Nellie-flipping-Lovett chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, this is amazing! It's very well written,

very neat, and very discriptive! I love

how you described the dream, you are an amazing

writer, and you should make more of these, but

you definantly shouldent continue it, I think

the impact would be bigger if you left a one shot.

this is great!

-Nellie-flipping-Lovett
Todd666 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Very sad, dear. Well written! Update soon!
Bread and Beans chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Bread: Wow. I am quite speechless. This is by no doubt the best fanfiction I have ever read. Ever. I'm not easily impressed, either.

Beans: That's true. It takes a lot to impress her.

Bread: Yes. But this...this is really, really, really, really, REALLY good! I'm about to send this review and see what else you've written, you're really an exeptional author.
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
this was really good!
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So he left Lucy behind, then? *cheers* Ha ha very good story, enjoyed reading it! :D
Emelyns chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I loved that.

If only that had happened in the actual movie.

Wonderful Job.

There were a few spelling errors but thats okay.