Reviews for Triptych (2000 version)
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
That was good
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Nice story. Luminas is a better leader than Negaduck in the aspect that she really cares about her partners; of course, she isnt a better villain, because she cant just destroy Darkwing, but this makes her more interesting. Some of the best hero-villain feuds are those where both antagonists know each other secret identities (just check The Green Goblin and Spiderman). Darkwing cant catch Luminas because that would be the end of his career, and Luminas cant eliminate DW because thats not in her nature, especially since the duck has a daughter ( and one she had baby-sitted).
erosgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Very nice!
erosgirl chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
I liked this story a lot. I actually read the second part and then the third. Haven't read the first yet, but I will. So yeah, great job, etc. Seeya! _
Nikkicub chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Whee, this is great! I just sat and read all three stories, but didn't wanna review until I got this far. Some of your product names are absolutely hilarious, you know that? On a final note... FINISH! ...of course, this might just me me assuming you ain't done till I see 'the end'...
Banshi13 chapter 5 . 1/20/2002
OH FINISH FINISH FINISH!
Roaming Tigress chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
This is a very good story. I hope ya add more to it soon. Very interesting plot line and great characterization.
Kelly Holden chapter 5 . 12/10/2001
you know, in the 1st couple of Luminas stories I read, I thought when she said she didn't like guys much she meant she's a lesbian (but too scared/closeted to say so in so many words), as that's how *I* brush off unwanted male attention (or maybe I'm just identifying with the character too much), but this story makes the meaning of "it's 'cause I was hurt" clear (clearer than I would have liked, given that I identified with Luminas because of my misinterpretation of her denial of feelings for any male).