Reviews for It's Your Sister
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Really liked this from RPOV, such a different perspective.
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow!

First off, you are an amazing writer! I love your writing style, and the different genres you incorporated in here. The humour at the end was great, and a nice way to end this one-shot.

Rosalie and Edward were perfectly in-character, especially Rosalie. I really like your portrayal of her, especially when she was talking to Bella.

Excellent job!

Thank you!

Melody
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I think this was a lovely story. Rosalie must have another side to her, no person is one dimensional. It was refreshing to see her being like this. Sooner or later she had to jump into the ship, no?
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is so beautiful. There is nothing else for me say about it.
joayla chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I think you are right if it wasn't for Emmett i would describe Rosalie as strong independant woman ! Yes she would look at Edward an think he was not very manly because look at him he recites poetry and plays piano!(but we love him for it!)

I truly think they have found there peace with each other!

Rosaile is right with the expectant dad comments my husband didn't really bond with our two kids till they arrived, however it was intense when it did happen and he was really overwheled by it as Edward was !
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw I definately liked this one better! Rose was so nice in it and I loved the expecting father thing

I really really loved this story! It showed a lot and it was great!

You did Rosalie really well! U had her POV really well and I think you took her tIe on Edward just right...

I really loved Rosalie's emotions in this and Edwards too!

As always I can't wait to read more of your stories!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow. You really have a handle on these characters. Rosalie is my second-least-favorite character (because Jacob is my least favorite, except in BREAKING DAWN where he redeems himself, in my opinion), and here you made me like her. Amazing. :-) (edward-bella-ginny-harry began that process in her fic, Hearts and Souls, and you went even further here.)

Anyway, you have amazing insight into her, Edward, and Bella in this fic. You made me look at these characters differently, and I appreciate you adding this additional depth to my perception of them. When I've read BD (multiple times), I understood why Edward was going through his "burning man" feelings because he was sure that Bella wouldn't be able to survive the pregnancy, and he couldn't exist without Bella. However, I didn't completely understand Rosalie's motivation in that book. I personally agreed with Edward and Jacob that Rosalie just wanted to get her hands on that baby, whether it killed Bella or not. (In fact, I almost thought that she'd be happier if it killed Bella in the process, because Rosalie would get to be the baby's mother then.) However, you explained what was going on in her head here, and I always appreciate it when an author can explain a character's actions to me. (I do love it when things make sense to me. It's hard to like characters or feel sympathy for them when you just don't get them or how their minds work.)

I also hadn't thought about Edward having acted the same way to Rosalie when she joined their family as Rosalie had towards Bella in the beginning. Excellent parallel.

Another great fic! :-)
Bethina chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Beautiful!
noamg chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Well, this certainly rivals the companion story. Simply for two things that I've never considered before, but now completly agree with you about: the first is that Edward treated Rosalie in a similar way to the one she had treated Bella in. The second is that Edward's reaction to Bella's pragnency might not have been that unigue.
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very nice! I always used to wonder about Rose's attitude till she explained her story in 'Eclipse' and I can't help but feel for her. She's a great character to explore and i love your take on her.

love,

Shavera
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was awesome. I loved seeing Rosalie's emotional side.
kneon chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nice story, I think some of us forgot to see Rosalie's change in the books especially in Breaking Dawn.
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Loved it...
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this...
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Rose is not my favorite character - but she is important - and I think your story would have her well pleased. My favorite line in the story... Edward: “We all know the biggest obstacle to my relationship with Bella was me.”
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »