Reviews for It's Your Sister
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this...
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Rose is not my favorite character - but she is important - and I think your story would have her well pleased. My favorite line in the story... Edward: “We all know the biggest obstacle to my relationship with Bella was me.”
missie33 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow another great POV! I loved it!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
When I read BD, I have to admit I was not really sure how I felt about Rosalie. On one hand I wanted to be right there with her protecting Bella and the baby! Then as I read Jacob's thought's I wondered if her heart was really in the right place or if it was a selfish act just for the baby, not Bella. I'd really like to think that it did have a good effect on her and that she could grow and be a better person like in your story!

I loved how she told Edward he was just like every other new father going through their first pregnancy! Of course he is a vampire and vampire's experiences are highly hightened to that of a mere human! :) So I geuss she could be right! Right? :)
smudger1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That brought tears to my eyes when Edward said he was sorry to Rosalie. Another fantastic story.
KBES chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
i loved this! it's makes me so optomistic for rosalie and bella's future together as sisters!
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I agree with Edward's thoughts on her, that seemed very much how he thought of her, she was just giant pain to have around, selfish and conceited. I don't think the three of them could have gone through all that though and not be changed.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that was awesome. i really like Rosalie and i was hoping to find some non-smut Rose/Edward bonding.
Naymee chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I really liked this. Maybe I'll just end up printing out an anthology of your shorts! Thanks for giving me the heads up about your excerpts. I'm gonna read them all now!

You are very good.
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
wow thanks for writing this it made me understand&like rosalie better
Anna562 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Congrats on giving Rosalie some depth. It was interesting watching her character mature. Nice job!
LindyP chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I had already read "She has your Eyes" & loved it. I loved this one too! It really gave you a sense of how Rosalie grew from her experience with Bella. She is somewhat less selfish, more understanding. Poor Rosalie, I think she gets a bad rap in most stories. Thanks for the great read!

LindyP :)
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I enjoyed this. Especially the Edward/Rosalie interaction and especially especially "Don't flatter yourself, Rose."! And "“Yeah, how could that be when you’re so special,” I said sardonically"! I love the idea of Edward being somewhat normal for once. It's so human... just in rather vampiric circumstances!

TSG
lions-lamb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love how she talked about Edward's baby. It must have made him feel so complete
findthewill chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I like Rosalie's honesty and greater self-awareness that you express here. Her experience guarding Bella could have taken her deeper into selfishness and bitterness (wanting the baby only for herself, and being disappointed when Bella lived) or enabled her to grow and change in positive ways. I think she grew, and developed a deeper relationship with both Bella and Edward. I also like the way you bring up their similarities and Edward's recognition of this. So often the most friction between people is between those who are most alike.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »