Reviews for It's Your Sister
yellowishorange chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
really nice... i've always liked things from rosalie's perspective, because they give you an insight thats usually preety difficult to imagine/accept...)
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this is really grate
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Well Ms. JL...only YOU could get me to read something about Rosalie and like it! Very well done as usual, not my favorite subject matter, but I thought the healing between Rosalie/Edward/Bella was genuine and heartfelt, something definitely missing from BD. Great job, as usual!
patch138 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
You did an amazing job writing Rose!

ickaren chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I have really enjoyed your story, of course, I enjoy all your stories. They are so well-written and true to character, as well as entertaining and enlightening! I really liked Rosalie's explanations to Bella, and how far she had come in their relationship. But I also appreciated Edward admitting to Rosalie that he had behaved toward Rosalie very much the same a Rose toward Bella. That was a really great insight for you to share. And then Rose took him down a notch by telling him his insanity was just him behaving like a typical man. And Edward never sees himself as "typical" anything! She lightened his guilt but made him feel a bit ordinary... hm...
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
that's great! will you please do something with bella's reactions to those 2? i love it all!
suzyq402 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Thanks for a great fic! Looking forwad to the others points of views! I loved She Has Your Eyes..its on my favs list!

I think anytime the Cullens are being themselves and unguarded are the best.
HopelesslyTwilightAddicted chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I think you wrote Rosalie very well. I also love the idea of seeing the Cullen's side of Bella's transformation. I read "She Has Your Eyes" awhile ago and loved it. I think it is an important part of the least for those of us not willing to give up our beloved characters yet. :)
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I really enjoyed it! I liked how Edward compared himself to Rosalie, and of course the "alien invasion" aspect of pregnancy, lol. Good job!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
As always an excellent story. I think you have a pretty good understanding of Rosalie. I also think that she has always wanted to know why Edward seemed to not want her around. I like how you gave her that answer. I liked what she was telling Bella and Edward. I think it shocked her to hear Edward tell her that Bella truely feared her. Are you going to do more stories about this time from other POV? IF so I would love to see Jasper.
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
you freaking awesome you, like always your writing, preaty freaking...m...awesome. heck i don't find any other way to describe it.
flying vampire monk chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
WOW! i had no idea what to expect when i started reading this. part of this almost made me cry. I haven't read "she has your eyes" but that's where i'm going next.

Gleena chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was great, another homerun. I think Rosalie and Edward's relationship is one of the more interesting ones because it has so much conflict. And you are right; Rosalie doesn't think him very manly. He didn't like her, so there must be *something* wrong with him. It must really get her goat when he can beat up on Emmett at wrestling!
ebhg chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I love this. This is exactly how I see their relationship. I know a lot of authors put a good deal of animosity between Edward and Rosalie following Bella's change, but I just didn't see that in BD. Exasperation? Irritation? Yes, but not hate or bitterness.

"He was waiting for you. All of us were, because now our family is truly complete."

So true. I really think that an event as significant as Renesmee's birth would change all of the Cullens, not just Edward and Bella.

"Lots of fathers feel like there’s an alien taking over their wife’s body and she’ll never be the same.”

Hee hee hee! My FIL was deeply disturbed by the movie 'Alien' for this very reason:)

“So you see, you were just a typical expectant father.”

Yeah! I'm not the only one who saw this! Edward (and all the vampires, save perhaps Carlisle)to me have always seemed very animalistic in their vampiric tendencies. The hunting, the reliance on their basic senses... but Edward is also very educated, and he struggles to be better than the animal or 'monster' within; which, I think, tends to unearth his human attributes and amplify them.

Rosalie is just the same. I think that Rosalie detractors just don't see how truly similar she and Edward are.

"So you and I are more alike than you think." Exactly!

*sigh* Edward is easily my favorite Cullen though...and not just because of Robert Pattinson;)

Great story!
feminin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
wow! that was very good.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »