Reviews for It's Your Sister
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I truly loved "She has your Eyes", and this is a lovely companion piece. Rosalie's perspective would be a difficult one, I think, because we see little more than one-dimension in the series. In a story I'm writing, I tried looking at her from a sympathetic perspective, through Carlisle's eyes, and that was hard enough!

Anyway, I still think that you and Kristin Elizabeth are the two most consistently good writers on this site, and I look forward to everything you shoot our way.
Scooby Lady chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow, this fic was lovely to read! I enjoyed reading Rosalie's thoughts while she watched (with Edward) Bella's transformation. It was also nice for her to talk with Bella as well- it must have been hard for her to be so open with her thoughts when she usually isn't. I've read "She has Your Eyes" and I thought it was something Edward would have done- talking to Bella while she was going through the transformation. What he was saying to her was so lovely and heart warming to read.

I agree with Juliejuliejulie, I think it would be wonderful if you did like a series of what each of the Cullens might have said if they took a moment to talk with Bella while she was transforming into a vampire. I really would like to see what Jasper would have said to her. I think he would be a real challenge, because he spend less time with Bella than any of the other Cullens especially after the Birthday incident. So how about it, will you do Jasper next after Rosalie's talk with Bella? Think you are up to this challenge? Anyway, I enjoyed all of your Twilight fics, they are beautiful and in character- especially Edward. Hmm, I have a request to ask of you- In "New Moon", Edward was told to look for Jasper and talk to him about the incident at Bella's birthday party.I've always wondered what Edward told him and I think you would do a good job coming up with a excellent fanfic for this. So, will you do it? If you do it , thank you!
nerdify chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was so sweet. You really handled Rosalie and Edward's relationship with Bella and each other very well. Thanks for writing it! :)
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I really do love this story, and love that Edward realized how much his behavior toward Rose mirrored her treatment of Bella. Plus, I'm down with any canon story with Rosalie.

Imagine! Edward being typical at something! That was fabulous.

(LOVE your other idea for a story, btw.)

Hope you feel better soon...
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5