Reviews for Instability
I love the Story. Simple as that. It's well written, and interesting
anon chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Awesome
Emma chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I just saw *Hackers* again recently, and then remembered this fic and reread it...and then noticed in your profile that you updated a different fic at the end of last year. I know it's been a LONG time since you did anything with this fic, but I still really like it and hope that there might eventually be more to it!
Johnathan-117 chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Like it a great deal - actually want to see more of it
delynn07 chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
hi I just read your story. Hackers is one of my favorite movies. I enjoyed your story very much and wish that it continued on.
moon-scar89 chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Ive read this story so many times each time hoping you update again. please try to finish it again soon! there is almost no good finished hacker fic your doing a wonderful job keep it up!
Emma chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Are you ever going to update this? You really should...please?
james chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
please write more the sory is so good and you havent updated in a year so write more or i'll go insain you just left us hanging hear
tnr chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Considering that this is the only Hackers fanfic with some decent length, and a wonderful storyline, it'd be nice if you finished it. PLEASE!
James chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Hi Xixie Just wanted to say i like the story instability and wanted to know when your going to finish it please email me a copy of the compleat story at
James chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
Danit finish the story xixie i want to see how it end and fast
Tantalis chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
I'm not sure if i love you or hate you. Your always saying how people should hate you for being so untimely, but hey anticipation makes the pleasure. right? personally I love the story so far. the characters are brilliantly fleshed out and as an undying fan of the movie I have to say you nailed their personalities. The only critisism i have is the 'caring' attitude of kate early on, just seamed a litle out of character to me thats all. anyway though i love it.
Raven chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
I wanna see him get all tarted up for the gay club hahahaha-update sooN!
Squ33k chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
just a historial note, hackers the movie is based in 1995 ish if im not mistaken, the x box didnt come out until a few years after that, your story according to what ive read is what, 4 months later. something like a playstation (not a ps2) or a n64 would be more apropriate. otherwise im liking your story.
Ookami Sakura chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
great story! Update soon!