Reviews for Vodka and Nicotine
kdeishak chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very good. Is this story just gonna focus on angst? Feels like all round romance and drama.
Leeann Minton chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
This is a great story, your a good writer and alot like me in the way that you like large events filled with either action or drama in every chapter. Its both good and bad in that sometimes when we do this we forget to give reasoning or description that is important in the creation of a novel or popular story. However, when it comes to fanfiction its ok to do this, but If either of us ever wants to be publsihed we must learn to unite the events with more detail and transition. Keep writing you are a great writer.

Leeann Minton
Kgunter34 chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Great update.
iloveevermore chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
so are you back to updating or is this just a random chapter?
TrulyOutrageous chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
Good chapter looking forward to finding out what happened.
greyfunk chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Now that I'm hooked, do you plan on continuing with this?
saysay cullen chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
cant wait for ur next update when will it be?
Tinas31 chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
That was a great chapter! Can Edward be more of an ass! Haha ;p. Well I hope he can change for Bella! Love Jasper too! Can't wait to see how this goes
noirblanc42 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
wow really such a long time,,i hope u could update regularly, cuz ur story is awesome. And nice cliffy you put it there.. Update soon ;)
coldplaywhore chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Still loving this story, even if the reviews are few and far between! :)

I'm doing a bit about underappreciated fics on an upcoming blog for a week, and I really hope you aren't against me reviewing and recommending your story :) If so, let me know :)
laurenlou chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
oh very gd more ! lol xx
KarmaClassic chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Edward super sux! PMS
heed chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
How that was a sad one! No more I shouldn't be crying
heed chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
Okay I definitely want Alice as a friend too! Great!
heed chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
At least he is making up for it!