Reviews for Fragmented
Nik chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Oh my gosh! I love how you wrote this. The angst in this is so strong that I can't even begin to cohesively describe how awesome it is. The last part of this totally killed me though (and I mean that in the best way possible.) Damn, Alex is in deep, and I think I'll check out more of your work now if you have written more. I love how you wrote that angst and managed to set the atmosphere right with this.
That Chick chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oh my...that was touching:') it put a smile on my face;) lol good job!
tik-tok chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oooh angsty! I like it. Please write more.
stargirl interlude chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
again, i ADORE your style. you try new things, but i can still tell that it's YOURS.

absolutely gorgeous, dear. (:
LivingInImaginary chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
FINALLY!

An alex/justin story. i know it's sorta wrong and creepy, but still.
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Great fic :) I'm new to the fandom, and man... the Jalex is so obvious when i saw movie. This was exactly the sort of fic i was looking for when i finished watching it. Just so perfectly angsty and tormented.
Alice in June chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Okay, I really enjoyed this fic. I loved the opening lines of the story because it gives you a great insight into her head and what she's thinking.

'More like ties that chain and ties that strangle and choke.'

This line stands out because it emphasizes on Alex's issues.

This is a sad and realistic take on what might happen if Alex had feelings for Justin. It's always been shown that Alex and Justin view magic differently so it makes sense that she would use it so she take something that she would not be given freely.

Great job.
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww. Poor Alex. :( She was really hurting inside, and Justin never knew. :(

I love angsty oneshots. :) There's just something about Jalex that just pulls me in and makes me love them so much in spite of the incest thing. I guess it's the fact that they're forbidden and they can never really be...real. And that's the sad part about it.

This just broke my heart:

She wishes time would have frozen forever when she kissed Justin.

That would have been perfection in its entirety.

Write more soon.
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh I dod not know that you wrote for WOWP aswell...i have been suddenlly hooked to Jalex stories and it was really nice to see one from you because as usual this was brilliantly done...Thanx
Moongoddess97 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I LOVE IT!

especially these lines.

Especially the last.

"Something Justin always said.

Respect the rules. Respect magic.

And with it she knows goes the unspoken reminder.

Respect the boundaries."

I wish it was longer ;[
Pwnguin chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love this. You worded everything so well. I love how Max was described since... well... that describes him. The ending wasn't bad, you wrote it well. Great job. (:
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh I lovelovelove this! Every fandom has *so* been taken over by the "Jo Bros" that it's beginning to suck. (Thank God, the LwD fandom is still all clear) This was a *fabulously* angsty Jalex. I adored the formatting, it was brilliant. And I totally agree with the whole her-dating-cliche-guys-to-get-over-Justin. And I loved the whole "respect the boundaries" thing. Justing and Alex are so movie-style opposites, how can anyone *not* ship them!

The character description of Max was *very* good, and the part about the gigantic sandwich totally made me laugh, and your Alex was *very* in character. After LwD ended here, I've been watching Wizards, nothing in comparison.

Happy Holi! :)
Lynne102 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This was so good! I loved this story! Can't wait to read more! :)
tilante chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Well-written, very realistic feeling. Parts I like in particular:

The opening: "The boys she dates, they all fit into a certain type, a category. They fall into the category of the popular boys. They are all radically different from the boys she tends to like. But she dates them because she’s trying to prove a point to herself."

I've known a few girls who did just that, so it immediately feels real.

The one curse word stands out as well, with its emphasis. It feels real, the way someone who almost never curses would hit that word, to make it stand out. To say, "I feel *this* bad."

I like as well the way you show the impact Justin has on her. She doesn't do what people tell her to do - but she honor his unspoken "respect the boundaries" until her feelings force her to do something about it. And then she feels guilty about that, even though she normally doesn't feel guilty about anything.

On top of all that, you have excellent grammar, spelling, and word-rhythm. Bravo!
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
The ending was perfect...and so was the begining and the middle and all of it!