Reviews for Operation Death
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Dang, this seems like a good story, shame that one of the main protagonists died. Here's a suggestion: REWRITE this story. Ignore the fans, keep true to the source material while still make it serious. Say the KND encounter with zombies and Death, if they survive, they could harden themselves so that they may escape the undead. I do hope you revive this and not kill off Sector V.
Harold3456 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I never watched this show, but I did play the Flash games on as a kid. That being said, I really enjoy how dark you're keeping this story. The fact that the 5 kids (4 now, I think, with 2's death [if he was the pilot, that's a shame, he was one of my favourites from the games]) are in an unfamiliar base make this story beautifully reminiscent of Aliens or, in keeping with the zombie motif, the first Resident Evil. One thing I DO know from the KND show is that the kids all operate free of adults, and have their own organization going. If I recall correctly, the only kids who even fraternize with adults in the show are the doppelganger children, and they're villains. That being said, is this commando team that's rescuing them comprised of kids, or adults?

Well, keep it up (after 2012, I guess) and good luck with the story. You can chalk the few reviews up to the fact that KND is probably a lower traffic area than a few of the other sections.
KNDFAN0.6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
wow, my favorite show and favorite game all mixed in one.
HiddenMaster chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Wow. That has got to be the most horrifying thing I have ever read. All of those KND operatives being ripped apart, limb by limb, and with even the commando teams being ripped apart. How could this happen? Oh yeah, any cartoon mixed with resident evil is destined to be ripped to bloody ribbons. I believe there are only a few certain animes survive the onslaught intact.

On a side note, even though I found some of this disturbing, overall I found it to be hilarious, and wish to see more. Such an unexpected combination. Would be interested to see what some of the adults do, and I hope to god the real Umbrella corporation makes an appearance. Commando teams with actual guns. Fun Fun.
Garfsan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice.

I thouroughly enjoyed this and liked how you stayed in character for them being kids after all, and also used "disconnect" for killing the zombies.

Nice work! Keep going!
Bioweapon 155 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Ah, another Resident Evil crossover! And I thought I was the onlyone who did this sort of things...

This is a very interesting fic you have here. I like how you decided to make Sestor V jump right into the action, unlike me who took the "long way around."
Animogx chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
This is some good but scary stuff. Hope the KND can pull through.
jagfast chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Looks like there'll be some trouble :P