Reviews for Scarlet
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
the ending was so cute with gin as a fox; perfect!
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
amazing.
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So adorable! Gin as a fox is way too cute to picture. Gosh, I loved this so much. It's always interesting to see a story where Gin tops, especially in the first encounter. I'll have to go and look up that story now, because if it's anywhere near on par with this, it'll be really good. I'm seriously in love with all of your writing, off to go and read more!
Solidarity chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Nice story. I really liked it.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow, this was long. Loved it, though, the roles each character had were pretty fitting. The last few parts seemed a little rushed, though.

I loved how you finished it, with Gin in fox form, then human. Plus, the ending dialogue was cute.
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was SO ADORABLE! :) And I loved the happy ending. I'm glad the two ended up together :)) Thank you so much for sharing! I'm a little sad Byakuya and Renji didn't get together T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
OMG awesome story make more.
4 is for Clover chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aw... that was cute.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Happy ending! I dont know much about Liaozhai but what I know seem to always be tragedy and sad. I believe one of those upcoming Hong Kong dramas would be based on one of the tales (w DOT youtube DOT com SLASH watch?vN6R7Q05pfWQ)

Love how you brought Kira and Renji into this!
FinalFantasyFreak10 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh my God, I absolutely LOVED this! Wonderful choice of characters along with the original story! Brilliantly written, and excellent idea. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this. Instant fave.
Haltia chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I loved this. Simply, just loved it. Inspirational, descriptive, but still not too long. I wish I could write like this too... Keep up the good work, and please do keep writing AU fics like this! I really enjoyed reading this. Especially loved how lost Gin was when he first met Aizen, and the elaborate illusion he created. Though I have to wonder, isn't Gin's eyecolor red officially, or is Absoluteanime a fanbase, not official knowledge? I don't know Though I do like his eyecoloro here better than red. Red's just evil.
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was very nice. I loved the originality. And your attention to detail. :)

Their characterization was perfect and I couldn't help but smile throughout the story. Thanks for the awesome read. Definitely going on my favorites list. You rock!
Kaoru Ichimaru chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
OH MY GOD! That was so awesome! You should soo make a sequel!
Letainajup chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG I really like this story, I like the idea you used with the Chinese lore Yellow Spring Road! now that's creative, using Gin and Aizen and even Kira and Renji! I was really happy with the ending, so sweet!
Pendragon's Girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Love it! How do you do it? I would love to be able to write a story like this one!