Reviews for Experimentation
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I liked the way you described how Wilson's features changed when he stood up and how he became the controlling one in the relationship.

I'm enjoying this story and I can see why Wilson is eager to say sorry for all the mistakes he's made during the relationship.

Don't leave us hanging on the cliffhanger too long!

Sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh my God...

You can't possibly end this chapter here!... It's... It's criminal!

I didn't review any of the earlier chapters and I apologize, but this arc is so great! I check my email any chance I get, hoping to get a story alert...

So... will I get one soon? ;-)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Oricon Ailin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Okay, I can see why you chose to end the chapter at this point...but really, you're killing us slowly. LOL!

Great job. I can visualize all the scenes in my head as I read it. Wonderful!

One suggestion. I believe someone else mentioned this as well. You may at some point...use their first names. It might help with the "trust" issue. You could work it in that way. Right now...they still have an air of just friendship with each other. But, it would be so much more intimate to hear one of them mutter a first name. It's more intense, personal, and that final step to show that this is for real, that it's a deep and final admission of love for each other...not just about sex. It's just a suggestion. Take it or leave it. You're the writer! *smiles*

Can't wait for more! Hurry! Don't leave us hanging too long!

Heather :o)
Maura A.K.A The Dark One chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
oh hoh hoh i can tell by that ending the next ones gonna be mucho sexy ;)
Lonewolf77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
GAH! You can't stop there! Actually, it does end at a good enough point, but now I have to sit and wait for the next part...*pouts*

Anyway, awesome chapter in general. I love how you make Wilson struggle between doing what's best for House and keeping in control. Awesome characterization. Update soon!
Extraho chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this is really touching! i can't wait for the next installment!