Reviews for Thoughts, A Scattered Wasteland
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was really good :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Interesting idea. I love the story and think it would be cool if you continued it.

-d101
MissBlackMrBlue chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
To me, this story, well, snapshot, seems different than all the others you have spun. Maybe it is the topic. It seems more... airy, like a reminiscence and yet full of discord in the sense that Botan is one thing and everyone else is something entirely different; they just don't mess. Honestly, I like it. I don't feel that Botan is crazy per se, but I feel that she isn't what would be considered "normal," even if the time period was in 1995. To me she feels like a lost soul, or someone who is a manic depressant perhaps.

You did catch my interest with her roommate too. What does she "suffer" from? I know I am probably completely off on this one, but it sounds like post-traumatic stress disorder, maybe after a rape [by her husband] to me, and she is trying to sooth herself and delude herself into believing that he loves and cares for her, that he would never hurt her. Does she have her legs, or are they gone? I know she is going to finish what she started, that is obvious.

Actually, this scene reminds me of "Girl, Interrupted."

Thank you for writing this. 3 I always enjoy your work. I only noticed a mistake with an apostrophe, there may have been more, but I wasn't paying attention.

Brandi
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Ah, nice. Very...uhm...metaphorical, I think. Your fanfiction is making it hard for me to put my thoughts into words. :D

I really enjoyed how it was put into diary entries, but it ended so abruptly! And, assuming that she had met Yusuke and everyone else before she went there, wherever it is, wouldn't they come to see her every once in awhile? Wouldn't she write about it? Also, the roommate. I wonder what happened to her. D:

Ah, I agree with you when you say no one reviews anymore. Actually, the YYH section seems to be filled with Mary Sues, unfortunately. But...anyway, this is really good! I think I'll skip over to your profile and read all your other stories! :D