Reviews for Happenstance
ketamine.methanol chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Ah! I loved this story. From the way it was composed down to its format. It was just great through and through!
cHeRRy bloSSoM72 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Haha, this is defintely something I haven't seen in s atory yet! I definitely can't wait for an update to this too.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Waiting on more, of course.
twitchybrown chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
More? :3 I like it. More?
AllieAmity chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really love the uniqueness of this story.

The entire idea is pretty good, and I'm really enjoying the way it's turning out. :3
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I'm confused. Is there more? Can there be more? I WANT more. Pretty please? With sugar on top. I actually kind of like this more than Red String. Hm...
Thankless chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
How cute!

Will you write more?

i hope so!
NailPolishRemover chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Liking it. I really like the story format, and you're writing is brilliant. Plus, you keep them all in character; Wendy's part was so Wendy!

Lovely.
Enigmus chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I think this is gonna be an INCREDIBLE STORY! I LOVE your writing style in this story.
missfmalulu chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
god I LOVE your writing style. Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for the next chapter. This is really interesting and something different. :D
kaybeexx chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I don't know that "silly" is really the choice word to describe this. I was thinking of something more like, ingenious. Interesting. This was brilliant. I get so sick of reading the same old slash day after day, so, this was a big breath of fresh air. It's all very subtle, but it's very effective.

Great idea You're a fantastic writer!
RangerInBlack chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Very interesting.
Fletset chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
You say it's a silly story, but it's really quite good. I enjoyed reading it; the writing style was nice, kind of refreshing.

I like how it wasn't cliched. Like, Kyle's family not very happy about him being gay, and Stan getting scared instead of pinning Kyle to the ground immediately.

All in all, good job!
lonleycomet chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I love this! Its so cute and clever!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 3/6/2009