Reviews for Journey of a Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
MOAR
garsdal chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
what we have here, is a potential crossover of epic, potential, mainly cuz its only a chapter long. do wright some more as you are off to a good start. *pwns the rebellius clone, awesome*

also, the top ten things of ninja AWESOME.
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
seems like a cool fic. why does every one do that ending where one of the clones hurt the girl and then naruto goes all nice.
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
kinda funny especialy considering he was fighting naked lol
Visceral Epiphany chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
brilliant idea, i didn't see it mentioned anywhere that this was going to be a oneshot so is this going to be elaborated on? by you or someone else?

i must say you are one of the best authors out there
mf chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
interesting
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

I never played World of Warcraft. (I think there's a manga on it, but I never read it). This should be a Naruharem with Temari, Sakura, & Maia.
happymappy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
loved it, i think i know what WOW naruto cross you were talking about and hopefully this will be just as good or dare i say it *wisper* better... :-)
Vulc10900 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was an incredible start in my opinion. By the way, I love your "Top Ten Things they don't tell you when you become a ninja." It provided my laugh for the day D.
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
AWEsome!
Hunter 152 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great story, should really update it sometime.
General Grievous chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
First impressions? I like it :) You have an enthusiasm that's quite obvious as you read down, and I like the spunk you're giving Naruto and this new, as yet undeveloped OC Maia. I was also not impressed with the start of my story, and I would've gone back and changed it if I didn't want to just see how the style develops as I go along. I wrote that so long ago I almost blush in embarrassment even thinking about how bad it was.

But I like this, so far, so I hope you continue with it! I don't read much Fanfiction anymore, but I think I could start again if I knew there were a few good ones out there worth my time! It'll be interesting, also, to see how you take this. Already I see the differences, but I wanna see how your imagination works out the relationship between these two worlds.

The only thing I can say is run a spellchecker, and maybe to a proofread once or twice to get some of the blatant grammar and spelling mistakes out of the way. I say this, but I'm guilty of it in the extreme as well, but I'm always embarrassed when I find one.

Can't wait for more!

General Grievous
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
cool
chm01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
it's good to see you writing other things beside harry potter fics that being said I will comment on the fic no matter how many times this type of xover appears it always draws me ot it (and seeing your previous work I just know you will do something amazing), also I was wondering if you're going to pair him with someone in Azeroth.