Reviews for Bless the Beasts and Aminals
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was adorable. I love how Dean just allows it. what Sammy wants, Sammy gets.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I think that's the most epic mis-reading of a song title ever and an awesome reason to write such a cute story. I love seeing things with Pastor Jim and little Sam and Dean. :D
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
there should be a song called Pastor of Muppets! nice story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I'm sure real pastors have blessed stuffed animals before too.
DragonChild85 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*gryns* Okay, this wasn't cute and funny only in your mind.

This is just darling as hell, and wickedly funny. *laughs* I can SO see this happening. I gotta admit, I love the 3rd sentence. "This year, it was the Winchesters." Doesn't that describe most things involving them? :D

Thanks so much for sharing's too cute!
Landwing chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Ah, this will send me to sleep with visions of Muppets and Winchesters gamboling through my head. Really cute! And I've met priests like that before. One blessed my sister's teddy bear, and that bear has been through plenty in the past twenty years. Although probably not as much as Sammy's "furog". Very good!
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Only you... this was absolutely adorable... I loved every word.
Aesculap chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Cute... adorable... funny :)

I could really imagine my 2 years old girl standing there trying to say fRog with puppy-dog-eyes

But this line definitely is the best:

Dean raised a seven-year-old glare that could melt gerbil kidneys up at the teenage boy and his bovine companion before turning back to Sammy.

wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aww, ittybitty!Sammy and long-suffering!Dean. *snuggles them*

And Pastor Jim, of course.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was adorable! I hope to see more efforts from misreadings in the future if they come out like this.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Lol, this was wonderful! I loved the image of Pastor Jim blessing an entire flock of emus, lol.

And the idea of Sam asking him to bless his stuffed Kermit the Frog is so cute! :)

I also love the inspiration behind the fic. It's funny sometimes how we can misread things, lol. I once read a fic where Sam was thinking that he'd seen his first dead body at age ten, and he was the lucky one in the family. But somehow, I honestly read, "It was lucky that they had a dead body in the family." Though, come to think of it, lol, with the Winchesters, that's still kind of true... ;)

Great work as always! :)

WastelandRose chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
kind of ridiculously adorable, haha. definitely made me smile. nice job, hun :)
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww, that was adorable! Loved the fwog/furog bit. Reminded me of when my brother was little and had trouble with "th" sounds. Thanks for the light-hearted humor!
Robin Vogel chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That is SO adorable!

I recently brought my two dogs to a Blessing of the Animals. One of my dogs is blind and bites viciously with no warning, but I still wanted him to receive the Lord's blessing. I explained this to the Pastor, nervously watching as he placed his hand on Bugsy's head to bless him. I was petrified the skittish lhasa apso would decide to try to take one of the holy man's fingers off, but Bugsy seemed chastened by the ceremony and, thank God, behaved himself. The Pastor finished the benediction without incident and I thanked him. "He's a much better dog than you give him credit for," the Pastor said. I didn't know if that was true, but I breathed a sigh of relief as we got into the car and went home.

Love, Robin
JenF chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww - that was such a cute story. I loved it :)