Reviews for Husband and Wife
homu-homu chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
auuuu so cute! please update soon!
Dark.Dragon.7 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
jajaja sweet and great fic! Yuno got pregnant! yay! Update soon please!
Aqulize chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I have to say, this is really enjoyable and I look forward to more. The fact that Miyako is breaking the 4th wall sometimes is really funny.
Andy Chu chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Great fanfic! really funny
Andy Chu chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
the end was funny...
Andy Chu chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
ahh 8 kids and a soup bowl, what more can one ask for?
Arch3rher0 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Lmao! "meow"...

I've just started watching the anime, yeah, I suspected that it was a 4-koma.

This style is really unique, i kind of like it. I haven't seen anything like this here before, way to pioneer a new style.

From what I see, this way, you can get the comedy and ideas across, but it does limit the ability do describe things. Also, it appears to be much faster pace, it keeps everything exciting.

I want to see what happens, keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Experimental indeed. I was considering writing that you might want to add some more indications like sweatdrops, sound effects or blank stares, but on second thought it's just fine the way it is. Some of the shorts are less funny than the others, but actual 4koma manga are somewhat hit-or-miss too so I wouldn't consider that an issue.

Quite a few jokes are very Yuno and Miyako-like -loved the horror movie one.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Experimental indeed. I was considering writing that you might want to add some more indications like sweatdrops, sound effects or blank stares, but on second thought it's just fine the way it is. Some of the shorts are less funny than the others, but actual 4koma manga are that way too so I wouldn't consider that an issue.

Quite a few jokes are very Yuno and Miyako-like -loved the horror movie one.
bigmanjoe25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i thought this story was pretty good a little unusual but still it was good
Mr. Apocalypse chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
A little unusual in both concept and composure (I'm not use to a script-like story), but I liked it. Short, simple, and I could imagine each one of them happening. Gotta feel a little bad for them having so many problems, it's like a terrible reflection of America's money crisis. Anyways, no major grammar problems, no spelling mistakes that I could notice; what worried me was the "experimental Japanese humor" thing, I was expecting some collage of randomly thrown in Japanese words and just plain pointless cultural references. Thank you for not including those. The whole Harvest moon thing gave me a good chuckle.

Keep up the great work!