Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
It was hilarious at parts, the action was entertaining, and so much crazy sh!t happened that by the end of it Molly's amorous involvement just made me think, "whatever" instead of, "bullsh!t." Overall, good work.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
I lol'd.
JM0RIARTY chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
wow! just wow! What on earth did they give you for medicin to come up with that story? I wanna too lol

no seriously. the story is quite abnormal and absurd and all but it's been a pleasure to read and I have fun. Just how on Earth did you get some of the ideas for it?
love it
JM
bub23453 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
WHAT THE F? LMAO! Sorry not meant to be a flame just a WHAT DID I JUST READ? LOL! Great story! Any chance you'll do a sequel?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
The horror.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Russian Krum is best krum! Next harry potter book should take place in old country, no?
mutecebu chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
This chapter was hilarious. The Goblin ettiquite was the best, but the truth serum wasn't bad either.
mutecebu chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
A real riot, this one.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I think the chapter title sums it up nicely.
rnthenu chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
Especially for coming up with ridiculously funny scenarios.
rnthenu chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I was having a rough day yesterday. This fic made me lough out more than few times. Thanks for writing. You have one hell of an imagination.
kase519 chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
That was different. And yet it was enjoyable.
Wolf of Lilacs chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
... I will never be the same ... (That was hilarious. I nearly died a few times.)
faltrock chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
"... And may he keep his fingernails trimmed!" I kicked the Goblin hard in the face, splitting his lip.

Ouch. I hurt myself laughing :D
That was truly brilliant.
theaceoffire chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
You have somehow made an hilarious tragedy.

Like if Harry wasn't so laid back the whole time, this would be a DARK SAD STORY.

Well done, 9/10 easily.