Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
The horror.
mutecebu chapter 4 . 7/20
Russian Krum is best krum! Next harry potter book should take place in old country, no?
mutecebu chapter 3 . 7/20
This chapter was hilarious. The Goblin ettiquite was the best, but the truth serum wasn't bad either.
mutecebu chapter 2 . 7/20
A real riot, this one.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 7/20
I think the chapter title sums it up nicely.
rnthenu chapter 6 . 3/31
Especially for coming up with ridiculously funny scenarios.
rnthenu chapter 7 . 3/31
I was having a rough day yesterday. This fic made me lough out more than few times. Thanks for writing. You have one hell of an imagination.
kase519 chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
That was different. And yet it was enjoyable.
Wolf of Lilacs chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
... I will never be the same ... (That was hilarious. I nearly died a few times.)
faltrock chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
"... And may he keep his fingernails trimmed!" I kicked the Goblin hard in the face, splitting his lip.

Ouch. I hurt myself laughing :D
That was truly brilliant.
theaceoffire chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
You have somehow made an hilarious tragedy.

Like if Harry wasn't so laid back the whole time, this would be a DARK SAD STORY.

Well done, 9/10 easily.
entelejent chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Hah, wow. Full of stuff. I enjoyed much of it, laughed quite a bit too.
PrometheusII chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Hahahahahahaha ;-)

Great fun. Amazing ;)
UNSecur chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
If there was nothing wrong with him doing it with Ginny at sixteen then there's nothing wrong with him doing it at 30. Age of consent is a heuristic that was not designed with time travel and soul bonds in mind.

The Goblin greetings had me laughing :)
ArcaneMaverick chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Not an actual review, but I couldn't read your replies to me because you blocked me from PMing you. So I have no idea what you tried to tell me. I wonder if they were worth anything more than a tongue lashing anyway. I laugh at your behavior. What a sad display.