Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
respitechristopher chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Three voices. Excellent.

Too bad Harry can't get sorted all over again. Just imagine what the Sorting Hat might say about all this...

Holy crap, but the world needs fan art of that scene where Harry's punishing Voldemort with Umbridge.

Funniest chapter yet. I think I pulled something laughing so hard.
heathw chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
God, I love this story.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Absolutely brilliant! This chapter had many great laughs.

But, you still need to put a brain-bleach disclaimer at the start.

Great gags on, and with, Dumbledore's painting.

As much fun as Harry polyjuicing into a "menstruating Ginny" might be; it makes no sense.

Ginny would not be affected by veela auras and could fit her own dress.

"Are ye now or have ye ever been a member o’ the Communist Party?" :)

Good job turning so many fanfic clichés on their head.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
I think you're missing some punctuation at the very end.

Another fantastic chapter. One of my favorite active stories so far.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Spectacular start to this story.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter. Funny happenings between Fawkes and Harry. Thanks for sharing!
Vegetto800 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Damnit! Do you have to take this long to update? This is shaping up to be a pretty good story.

V.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Oh frig, Voldie's back. I have the strange urge to say, 'He's back...' in a creepy voice. Ah, I see more hints as to whom Harry's bonded.
fraewyn chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
So he's not bonded to Ginny anymore? Who is it then?

Cant wait to find out!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Very original and entertaining.

It would be funnier if you hadn't made Harry into such an unlikeable arshole though.

"Pink marshmallowy place where phoenixes live"? :)
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Love the Horcruxes-and-Voldy all in one evening. Not to mention Super!Harry destryoying every DE in sight. Wondering how soon he will cotton on about Molly...
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
well it was all flowing nicely, then that comment about lubricants and bums from Hermione and it all just fell apart.

Of course now we all realize just who hes bonded to which begs the question of the title as it seems Ginny will with a choice choose Colin(?) over Harry.
Nights Silhouette chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
A funny chapter, keep it up.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
LOL, Boy didn't Harry just bust a gut, and then, just when he was due his happy ending, then Ginny gets the cold feet, because she wants to party more and more. Can't wait to see the next part, and the role Molly ends up playing.
heathw chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Well, I found the first chapter a bit too confusing to contemplate on its own, but with the second it has me roaring. This is pretty hilarious. I cannot wait for the third.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »