Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Very original and entertaining.

It would be funnier if you hadn't made Harry into such an unlikeable arshole though.

"Pink marshmallowy place where phoenixes live"? :)
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Love the Horcruxes-and-Voldy all in one evening. Not to mention Super!Harry destryoying every DE in sight. Wondering how soon he will cotton on about Molly...
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
well it was all flowing nicely, then that comment about lubricants and bums from Hermione and it all just fell apart.

Of course now we all realize just who hes bonded to which begs the question of the title as it seems Ginny will with a choice choose Colin(?) over Harry.
Nights Silhouette chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
A funny chapter, keep it up.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
LOL, Boy didn't Harry just bust a gut, and then, just when he was due his happy ending, then Ginny gets the cold feet, because she wants to party more and more. Can't wait to see the next part, and the role Molly ends up playing.
heathw chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Well, I found the first chapter a bit too confusing to contemplate on its own, but with the second it has me roaring. This is pretty hilarious. I cannot wait for the third.
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Best. Anti-climactic dispatching of Voldemort. Ever.

And the "Zippo Pheasant?" Excellent.

This is setting up wonderfully.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ha. ha. haha... There's the irony! I wouldn't blame him for strangling fate, it sounds like something he'd be able to do. And anger? Thoughts of Albus? It doesn't sound like he connected to Ginny at all! It sounds like Molly...Oh. That's where the title came from! I get it now.
Jazz chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love the idea behind the story and am sure you can do justice to it. I hope ginny dosen't become to OC and that harry isn't to super!Harry as it seems at the moment.

Obviously this is not going to be a long winded story so in turn i expect this is going to be much lkie an orgasm - short and intense ( hopefully or like so many girls around the world we will dissapointed - sorry about the analogy just slipped out - teenage mind)

Anyway so more interaction between harry and the weasley brothers would be humourus - like one finds out (or two) but are unable to tell (charm/spell) - about harry/molly.

Anyway hope molly/harry don't experience a soul bond seeing as harry already shared the experience once - another will be one time to many - he'snot that special.

IS it gonna be harry or molly doing the seducing can't wait to see the reactions but with harry being a teenager i'm pretty sure that molly could prety flash him her assets to get him more than just intrested - anyway!

Enjoying the writing and can't wait for more - but can you let us know if that sequel for dagger and rose is coming out or not please

Thanx - happy writing and good health to all
BJH chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Entertaining, extremely.

Irreverent? Not yet but I have high hopes.

BJH
fraewyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh dear, that could have gone much better, couldn't it have?

Cant wait for the next!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
A little bit confusing - with not enough information - especially with flashbacks upon time travel.

Still it looks like it could be fun. Harry's now soul-bonded to Molly, who's probably post menopausal, but is still able to lust after Ginny?

Why did the Weasley boys assault Harry the day of Dumbledore's funeral? That makes no sense. Maybe if they'd found H&G "bumping uglies", but nothing like that apparently happened, yet (from the Weasley boys' perspective).

So, a bit confusing but Strong!Harry and sexual misadventures are always good premises to work with.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
OMG hehe that was crazy! I liked the switcharoo with Harry the one all "my true love!" and Ginny quite maturely going well "too bad!"
Kybo chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow...just, wow.

I definitely want to keep reading this one...I'm not even sure what I want to say yet. Very interesting. Keep it up!

Ciao

~Kybo
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow. I cannot wait to read the rest. Loved it.

Love,