Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
entelejent chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Hah, wow. Full of stuff. I enjoyed much of it, laughed quite a bit too.
PrometheusII chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Hahahahahahaha ;-)

Great fun. Amazing ;)
UNSecur chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
If there was nothing wrong with him doing it with Ginny at sixteen then there's nothing wrong with him doing it at 30. Age of consent is a heuristic that was not designed with time travel and soul bonds in mind.

The Goblin greetings had me laughing :)
ArcaneMaverick chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Not an actual review, but I couldn't read your replies to me because you blocked me from PMing you. So I have no idea what you tried to tell me. I wonder if they were worth anything more than a tongue lashing anyway. I laugh at your behavior. What a sad display.

ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
This is just awful.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
The goblin scene was alright, but everything else isn't that funny or entirely too convenient like why Harry isn't rich. All your fics seemed to be based around convenience, like there was no forethought.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
You are absolute pants at fight scenes. Humour is rather weak as well. I also have no clue why the Weasley's are acting rather foolish concerning Harry. Nice twist at the end and I like this Harry's attitude so far despite being attracted to Ginny. It is baffling how he has not realized who he is really bonded too. Makes him seem rather dull honestly.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Oh, this was /definitely/ a hilariously irreverent romp.
It was so outrageously inappropriate, but I was giggling and guffawing the whole way through. :'D
bearblue chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
That was just nuts and totally funny. Thank you for sharing this!
MariSkep chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
For a crack fic this was surprisingly thought out and emotional at times.

I really enjoyed the read. Thank you.
MariSkep chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
"I swear, if I ever get my hands on Fate, I'm drowning her in the bathtub."

I would gladly help, Friend Potter
Random number generator chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Starts well, method used to eliminate Voldemort was interesting, hilarious and made sense.

But later all attempt at comedy IMHO completely failed, probably because "naked people are funny" class of humor is not working for me.
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
funny
Magus1108 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
This was rather...interesting. It got rather weird and squicky toward the end, in regards to Molly Weasley, but otherwise this was a hilarious read!
susannahblack19 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
love the ending! especially the "Dad I'm Ginny Tonight!"

Hilarious I just started laughing and choked on the watermelon that I was eating!
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »