Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
I just got to say, WOW. I liked the story. I feel like it took me for a wild ride. It started off odd but then you surprised me with the very last chapter where you brought the first paragraphs back to make sense. The language and sexual innuendos kept me entertained. Good Work.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Nice story.

flagamuffin chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Utterly bizarre. But you write a good Fawkes.

How's the sequel to Dagger and Rose going?
Aliyah Arden chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Highly amusing. Also so very wrong on so many levels.

One thing: With magic being the way that it is I would have assumed that all pure-blood families would have a default clause in their wills stating that they leave everything to themselves should they come back to life after snuffing it. Really, I'm sure they'd hire someone to cover all these eventualities.
Ivar Hugo chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
This is one sick, twisted and depraved little tale you’ve got here… and I loved it. Great job.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
riegert8 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
This is a odd story, I feel sorry for Harry being so stupid to get back together with Ginny. Ginny pick Colin over Harry
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
I'm not terribly fond of your writing style (it reads like a one-shot, but is a full story), but I can't deny that it's effective. Thanks for writing!
Maximus Higgins chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Thank you and fuck you for rekindling my love of fanfiction. That said, I need to reread this, my attention span kind of waned there at the beginning of the last chapter. I'm ready to read your other shit too. Thanks to DLP also, I haven't been there in a while and this was genuinely funny, if depraved and out there, which is good too.
Separ chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Hilarious story, thanks a lot!
TroyWeb chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Great story. I love the way you allowed the Weasley's to be a loud, chaotic, eccentric familt without stooping to Weasley bashing. I always found the Weasleys to be one of the more colorful parts of the Harry Potter series but don't get all of the hate from fan fic snobs. This story was equal parts comedy and adventure. Also liked the way you explained why Harry wasn't the filthy rich like in most fan fic stories. Tommi and Tom were hilarious. Thanks for the trip.
Sir Chris chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I could not stop laughing for all of these chapters, never stray from humor ever again please oh dear god.

Sir Chris chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Harry Potter mantra is the stuff of legends, honestly.
Sir Chris chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
As a humor writer, I can appreciate this effort far more than the other fics of yours I have read so far. It is crazy, it is completely random, and yet it is absolutely and positively so good. I like it a lot, although I think you are a bit of a home run hitter: Some of your stuff is just too out there even for me, and that's saying something. Regardless, great stuff, and drowning fate is indeed a great idea.

fraewyn chapter 7 . 1/2/2011