Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant start!
Less Wrong chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I have run out of synonyms to describe you. Well done, sir or madam.
Less Wrong chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
This... becomes increasingly insane... and yes that is a compliment.
Less Wrong chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
...and a very terrible person.
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
You, sir, are deranged.
mitremlap chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
great beginning
Alita258 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
This has to be the sickest, funniest shit I've ever read! I LOVED IT! hahaha, great job! Although, for me this was more a parody. Oh, and the epilogue? EPIC! This is soo wrong in so many levels that I couldn't avoid immersing in the story, but sometimes I was kind of bored; I'm not so good at reading strategies XD Great job!
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
This is definitely the STRANGEST story I have ever read...wrong on sooooo many levels.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I'm not sure I understood what was happening in the opening scene...very picturesque, but perhaps could have used a bit more explanation to set it up. This chapter was enjoyable in its irreverence, but just a touch more "crude" than appropriate in my opinion.
ghostchicken chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
LOL This has GOT to be the WEIRDEST fic I've ever had the pleasure to read and become pleasingly confused by. In other words, I now have the most enjoyable headache in the history of brain-pain. Congratulations!
respitechristopher chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Congratulations on finishing. That was just decadently odd, which has to be the highest compliment I've ever given a story. Fawkes's introduction was genius, and the eplilogue really tried the true beauty of the story up in a neat bow. Bravo, bravissimo.
Stygian Styx chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Very amusing, though the Fawkszilla thing seems a little uninspired at first glace, I have to admit it's the first I've seen. Good job!
Mistah25K chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Whoa its finally finished. Great ending
mathiasgranger chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
One thing I can always count on when reading your stories is a very original take on a concept I never would have thought of myself.

Walking off the beaten path is oft a lonely place but I enjoyed the somewhat odd ball humor.

Thanks for writing,

Voice of the Nephilim chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Congratulations on finishing the story. An what an excellent tale it turned out to be.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »