Reviews for A Mother In Law's Love
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
wtf?
riegert8 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
This is a odd story, I feel sorry for Harry being so stupid to get back together with Ginny. Ginny pick Colin over Harry
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
I'm not terribly fond of your writing style (it reads like a one-shot, but is a full story), but I can't deny that it's effective. Thanks for writing!
Maximus Higgins chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Thank you and fuck you for rekindling my love of fanfiction. That said, I need to reread this, my attention span kind of waned there at the beginning of the last chapter. I'm ready to read your other shit too. Thanks to DLP also, I haven't been there in a while and this was genuinely funny, if depraved and out there, which is good too.
Separ chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Hilarious story, thanks a lot!
TroyWeb chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Great story. I love the way you allowed the Weasley's to be a loud, chaotic, eccentric familt without stooping to Weasley bashing. I always found the Weasleys to be one of the more colorful parts of the Harry Potter series but don't get all of the hate from fan fic snobs. This story was equal parts comedy and adventure. Also liked the way you explained why Harry wasn't the filthy rich like in most fan fic stories. Tommi and Tom were hilarious. Thanks for the trip.
Sir Chris chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I could not stop laughing for all of these chapters, never stray from humor ever again please oh dear god.

chris
Sir Chris chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Harry Potter mantra is the stuff of legends, honestly.
Sir Chris chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
As a humor writer, I can appreciate this effort far more than the other fics of yours I have read so far. It is crazy, it is completely random, and yet it is absolutely and positively so good. I like it a lot, although I think you are a bit of a home run hitter: Some of your stuff is just too out there even for me, and that's saying something. Regardless, great stuff, and drowning fate is indeed a great idea.

Chris
fraewyn chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Great fic!
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant start!
Less Wrong chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I have run out of synonyms to describe you. Well done, sir or madam.
Less Wrong chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
This... becomes increasingly insane... and yes that is a compliment.
Less Wrong chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
...and a very terrible person.
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 12/1/2010