Reviews for Twenty Times Edward Elric's Heart Stopped
Dante Morose chapter 9 . 4/1
You owe me a tissue box.
-Dante
Dante Morose chapter 5 . 4/1
You hurt me. You are picking at everything in my life that makes me similar to Edward, and it hurts. How did you do this? For the first time in my life I'm wondering if maybe it's not such a bad thing that I was forced to grow up when I was so young. Fullmetal Alchemist crushed my heart, and now you're stabbing it. And yet I love this fanfiction to tears.
-Dante
Dante Morose chapter 2 . 3/31
You made me cry. That's not fair. I'm favoriting this story right now, and I haven't even finished it yet. But you know WHY I'm favoriting it? YOU MADE ME CRY!
-Dante (who is crying and knows something about how Ed is feeling)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Holy...fucking...crap. That was the very best story i have ever read, and ive been in fanfiction for YEARS. you are truly amazing-keep writing. FOREVER.
Yasumoni chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED *Twenty Times Edward Elrics Heart Almost Stopped* It was
perfect, the emotions of the characters were just what it should be. Know
what I have read it twice and I am gonna start all over again you must think I
have I have a serious crack in my head I am just obsessed with it #fangirls#
zealousfreak27 chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Personally, I'm a mangaverse person. But this story is still masterfully written, which is all I care about. The characterizations are perfect, the whole thing absolutely brilliant. Thanks for writing.
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Hm, is chapter 4 too early to favorite? No, not in this case :)

Expect full review at end.
KHnaruo29 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh that was so cute and really well written! keep up the good work. FMA is one of my favorite shows
LovelyNika chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
What's ur sequel going to be called?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
I really like your one-shots. They really seem like they could have happened.
coli narago chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Sorry I've been away so long... Between finals, all of the new classes starting the second semester and driver's ed, life is kid of hectic right now. And besides, I still need my Halo time. :D

I loved this chapter. i almost skipped over it because it's such an overused topic, but I loved it nonetheless. Actually, it was one of the few unique ones. I don't remember if the line about Al carrying Ed was in the anime or not, but if it was yours then props to you guys. I don't know why, but I really liked that one.

coli narago chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Yeah, I like reading life-threatening stuff better, too. But not only was this an important chapter, it was an incredible one to read. I loved the emotion in it. I've also noticed that if the characters dont notice something, you don't out it in, unlike some authors who let you sort out what you know and what is character knowledge. Good job.

coli narago chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Isn't Ed always going to be tiny, though? Oh, well. Doesn't matter.

For some reason, I feel like they could have put this in the anime as a filler... or a flashback. It would actually have worked. :D

By the way, I am now a fangirl of The Fish Man.

coli narago chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
An amazing chapter. You don't see much of the boys pre-anime. Especially when it has little or nothing to do with plot of it. Amazing,though. I loved it.

coli narago chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Oh, incredibly sweet. I was just a little bit nervous there, even though I knew that Alphonse would be alright. Absolutely amazing. I loved the story, too.