Reviews for Dark Cell
Yaoilove2015 chapter 1 . 10/7
i really liked it, but you could have made it a little more hardcore this was basically like shounen ai but if it was only your fist time you did a really good job :)
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Honestly I really like it since there's always the question of if Seimei did do something with Ritsuka, how far did it go? and I feel this is a great answer. Seimei would be happy finger banging his brother and probably knowing his mother hears sometimes... proving that Ritsuka is his, not hers. Yup, he'd love it. Not to mention Ritsuka being a hot mess.

I really love how it starts so innocent and takes a dark turn so quickly but it feels well paced. Well written.
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Aw... That's so sweet...
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Good Job!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Cute, fluffy, and lemony all at the same time. I hate/love Seimei and this is one of those fics that reaffirms why I hate/love him.
Aishita Mitsuki chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ahh loved this. SeimeixRitsuka was always my favorite pairing in Loveless. This story did the pairing justice.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I thought you did Seimei and Ritsuka justice. It was great!
JamesAnon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Really well written~ I liked that it wasnt too descriptive about the sex, just enough that we knew what was happening! good job! ;)
klagana1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
nice i hope you'll do more.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great job! I loved this!
Orbiting Gravity chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I found absolutely nothing wrong with it, but, oh my god, how wonderful. I love the part how Seimei described how he felt about Misaki. Lovely...
orvida geri chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was very interesting to read. I like it, strange but very good read._~

It makes me wonder does seimei in the manga feel this way towards his brother?

Which lj would i find this story in SK Or another loveless site al together?
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great job! I loved this; in good taste, with that lovely little 'and their mother saw it' twist at the end to make it all just that much more creepy, which is a good (great) thing.

On another note...there's a Loveless Anonymous Kink Meme on LJ? Can you pretty please send me a link or something? I beseech you!
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved this! Not only were the words were fluid and expressive, but I have to admit to a love of SeimeixRitsuka. I'm not normally into incest, but I think it's the powerful way Ritsuka reacts whenever his brothers name is mentioned, the breathy way he always sighs his name into the can't help but love the love between them, and you captured that perfectly here.

Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 9/17/2009