Reviews for Thick as Thieves
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I always adore J'onn's pov in fics and this was fantastic.
Sargent-titan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The justice league would over analize a song. Your story fits them so well. So awesome!
Aka Wouka chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I FOUND YOU!

I remember reading this a long time ago, and now I appreciate it even more. (The "chips" bit is in my quotes section on my home computer.)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
A good story about music.
thapagan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Man when I started the story, I thought it was about the song "thick as thieves" by The Jam.

Which could make for a great Justice League story.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Lovely.
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You're gonna to get a lot of reviews and favorites from me, just so you know. It's because your stories are, well, awesome. You really get the characterization down pat, the stories almost feel like they're official and approved by the owners. This one was an interesting case study in the Big Seven's dynamics told thoughtfully from J'onn's perspective.

Lots of favorites. You've been warned.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This was great. I love J'onn's thought processes - there are some bits throughout this that are really cool. The way, for example, that he notices Wally's laughing because of a sensation in his own head. Good stuff.

"it doesn’t fall within the within our schedules." - Extra 'within the' (or maybe an extra 'within our,' I guess) there.

That was the only weird thing I found about it. Thanks for writing,

Ashe
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
There is an enjoyable story on the net in Shipmates! that has (by accident) Wally and J'onn bonding in spirit. This reminded me of that even though it's obviously not slash, but friendship.

Now you have me wondering what is deep within Wally's mind (other than food and babes! lol!)

Also want to know if Wally does understand any Martian music (but just doesn't admit it) since it has to do with vibrations and emotions. Maybe if his hearing was enhanced?
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
hey!

So this is going to be a five part fic uh? And me thinks you're going to do them J'ohn POV about Wally right?

I quite like this first part. I like the ramblings mixed with what was happening in the moment.

And I find J'ohn's POV believable and his memories about martian music quite fitting.

Update soon!
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Not bad, It's not too often that an outhor wil try give us a glimps inside of J'onns mind. You did exceptionally well.

-kobez-