Reviews for Cold Comfort
Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
matt did veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy bad things now
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
aww i luv this couple, and great fic
QueenHatshepsut chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
I LOOOVVEEDD IT, totally epic! I laughed, teared up a lil bit, gt mad tha evil Maty, laughed evrybdy else... Just kudos, loved it. Please keep up the good work.

~Amber
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Matt is such a dick! A hot dick with a great ass but still a dick. Sic the Lawsons on him!
LadyGrelka chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
Even tho I was sad that it took dieing to get the old good Matt back I am glad this had a happy ending. The funny thing is I can really picture Jeff acting like he was at the end of the fic when he was all better and jumping around and asking for help with his hair and all that. Wonderful.
slashdlite chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
Hehe, I can really see macho Mark doing Jeff's purple/pink hair in pigtails! And Marky wanted more than a kiss as a reward, but Jeff was in a hurry to get downstairs, "..I can’t get my presents if I’m busy trying to make you feel all manly", that was so damn funny!

Mark's inner thoughts about the gifts Jeff got from his friends almost killed me!

Aww.., Mark proposed (huh.. in a way). He didn't get the chance to ask properly with Ken interrupting him and then Glen. Horny Jeff, wanted immediately to go upstairs and celebrate with sex! Oh.. (drools at delicious thought) and Jeff promised to give him whatever he wants for the rest of his life! So sweet! What a beautiful ending! I am so totally in love with this!
takers dark lover chapter 22 . 5/8/2009
Now I liked this ending it was very sweet and cute. And Jeffery Nero Callaway does have a nice ring to it.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
That was beautiful.
Pheonix-Syren chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
I busted out laughing when I read the last few lines, I can totally imagine Jeff saying that XD It was hilarious, YAY! It's nice to see Jeff all happy and back to normal, for the most part!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
that actually does have a nice ring to it lol. too bad good matt wont be at the wedding he will in spirit lol. glad for the happy ending but that was a lil strange proposal lol
Souless666 chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
LOL

they better take heed of what Mark said, we already know that family will kill when the situation calls for it. LOL

BTW I did not mention it, but I liked the fact you did not shy away from having Glen kill Matt and that Mark was not phased by it. Most ppl write those two as that level of dangerous when they are the good guys, but never pull the trigger. good job.

I loved this story very much. Well done.
justkimmy chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
Fantastic Chapter! It's so good to have them both happy :)
Renna33 chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
LOL, I love when Jeff says "You, me, bedroom, now!" this was so good, I loved it, great work!
Jess1186 chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
Great story. Loved it.
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 22 . 5/6/2009
Haha. Great job. Aw. Jeff's happy.

LOL Ken and Taker. Too funny.