Reviews for I Won't Let You Go
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Wow! This is a great chapter!

I like Hichigo's new form! It seems cool! :)

Aw...Hichigo wants his King for himself, and he won't let him go! :)

So, did Hichigo and Ichigo both die? Or are they just unconcious?

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Woah...cool chapter!

Go Hichigo! Woo! Kick butt!

Oh no! Hichigo and Ichigo are falling! I hope that impact worked!

~ Anitoon3
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Dang! This is so awesome!

Oh snap! Ichigo died! Twice! O.O Oh my gosh!
Mwrangytha chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
*O*

Just ... wow *Ç*

I loved it !

And I'm with Shiro ... Inoue really is annoying XD
Barranca chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Yey, thanks for the update!

Figures that Ichigo's instincts would keep him from harming Inoue although the hollow would despise her in jealousy. My question right now is, did Ichigo hear his hollow's promise and will he remember it? Will this change things between the two? Also, as the hollow has promised to aid Ichigo, will it mean new powers for the shinigami half?
TealEyedBeing chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
yay! i love it! these scenes are part of my favorite ones in the whole manga and it had ShiroIchi in it too! my fave pairing! so this was perfect in my mind! just how it should be! yay!
xShirochanx chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Lovely Story!

'was never a human to begin with' I absolutely love that. 3

The way the story is written is intense and entertaining, and not exaggerating Shirosaki's feeling helped to preserve that.

I applaud you.

-Shiro
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
very dramatic and emotional! I loved it!
three-is-enough chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Very good writing. I enjoyed it very much and you have me hooked.
Emerald Elyon chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
*Grins* So are you going to update it yet? The manga passed it. *Pouts* Please update! It's so great to read this story! It makes me so happy! Oh, since you read the manga.

The thing with 10 turning to 0... did you see that coming? I sure as hell didn't. Like wtf right?

Um, if you don't know what my hopefully cryptic message meant then disregard it completely. :P
SendMoreParamedics chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Blatently:

RAD AS ALL HELL! :D
MissFlesh chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
this was good, fun to read the scenes from the perspective of the hollow.
ONIX-21 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Wow! this is awesome!

im lovin the manga at the mo

and this is great to have the hollow's/Shiro's view on things especially since we havent seen him in the manga in a while hehe

great work!

lookin forward to more! XD
HollowZangetsu chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
YAY! I knew someone would do a story on that part in the manga, I cried when I saw it, and I had to stop for at least 10 minutes on each page to make sure I was seeing the right thing, and then of course I started crying on each one harder and harder. Even though I know he can't die, it's still realy sad that he 'died.'

Anywayss, lol!

Great story so far, I love the shiro point of view, let's the reader get more of an insite into what he's thinking, and a lot of those lines were really good for him, lol!

Until the next chapter, I shall be waiting!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Oh yes please do! This is going to be fun ;D