Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
you were the ocean chapter 27 . 6/27/2015
I don't even know what to say about this story. It was so gorgeously written- heartrending, clever, and all too /short/, which is saying a lot considering it's a 100k fic. You wouldn't believe the stream of vulgarities that came out of my mouth half the time I read this, or how many times I silently screamed "NO!"

This story hurt me in the best way possible, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 27 . 6/17/2014
Thank you for writing this incredible story. Sometimes it was so sad and painful that I could barely continue, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word.
Obsessivelygreen chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
That last line is one of my absolute favorites from the book! Made me love this story even more
Reader chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
(Sorry, accidentally pressed enter before I finished typing)
But to continue, I still have a hard time accepting Avarik's redemption. But Elphaba was such a complex flawed character and I loved her evolution.
Reader chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
Just had to leave a review for this story even though I am a lurker by nature.
This piece has really touched me. The characters are so flawed- and to be honest I still have trouble accept
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh boy...I can only imagine where this is going. Is this all going to be from the book, or are you using parts from the musical as well?
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
A-MA-ZING story!
I admit, I was ready to kill when Elphaba "died" but thank goodness she survived (:
Is there a sequel to this? Things just started to go well..and I'm an addict now x')
Loved Mia, she's so sweet.

Greetzz,,
ElphabasKilljoy124 chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
This is my favorite of your stories! I absolutely love your interpretation of Elphaba. I enjoyed reading how she changed and how even Averic changed!
Jeshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This story is truly wonderful, with sure usage of language and a good grasp on the characters. I have to admit though, I felt that the story would have been stronger had Elphaba died on that day. The end of this fic just lacked that magical ending quality to it.

- J
wickedozgirl chapter 27 . 11/29/2011
I read this whole story in just a couple of hours. Oz, it is possibly one of the best I've read. You are an excellent writer, and I loved this so much. It brought out pretty much every emotion possible, it made me laugh, cry, made me happy and angry. It was great :)
SlytherinRiter chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I can honestly say that no one I have ever known had sex for the rebellion. Sounds like a good story!
The Black Stallion chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
You Killed Elphaba!, Elphaba isn't meant to die. This is unlike like any story I have ever read.
pupten chapter 27 . 8/11/2011
And another of your stories downed ina day, how do you do that to me? All these dishes and laundry, left undone, to addictively read more fic. Thank you for the journey!
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
One last review for the insane fic I spent a good 8 hours reading today. :) But thank you so, so much for this unbelievable piece of writing. I loved reading it, and how much I was able to attach to the characters and feel with all of them instead of doing my math homework. So thanks, and I think the novel is a great idea! This story is addicting. D Best of luck.
m chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
Just thought I'd tell you that what Fiyero did was he most terrible thing I've ever heard of! Gah! But the way you portrayed Elphaba was so on-target, and it made me cry really hard for a while. Amazingly well-written. Thanks. :)