Reviews for Firsts
Hiria-ka chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
oh... love it! they're so sexy..
Animezpeps chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is really nice as well as being really sexy. I think the tone and the length are just right :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was wonderful! I love it!
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
woow pretty cool
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
well I had never really considered this pairing but you did amazing work with this. really loved the way you played this out keeping their characters in check and not getting too ooc.

Would most definitely enjoy a sequel of this, maybe Sanji decides Ace is the right one? -wink wink-
SamaelSammy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ah, I really loved the way you worded this. Beautiful story. :)
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Heehee. The last line cracked me up and I always wondered what Sanji's first personal reaction to Ace would be. Loved this one!
xXDeathlyRoseXx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Lol Lol. I loved the last line, just a touch of irony there :) A nice dose of smut, love it!
ToxicVampire6606 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
w loved it!
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Um, I REALLY wouldn't mind a second part to this. I loved it. A lot.
Jiahnah chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
xD The last sentance of this story was epic.

It was so LOL-worthy-I loved it.

Great story; I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing it!
zoroXluffy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I agree with you. it is a real pity that sanji's not going to see ace again isnt it?

WELL! IM SURE you'll take care of that- for us fans sake...

hint hint...SEQUAL...cough cough!

ONINGI?(pretty please?)
Nebulee chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
oh, that was quite an interesting read! I liked both of their personalities, they were spot on! :) And I think I shall join the rest and declare my wish for a sequel!
Marz chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it! I love reading Ace/Sanji fics, even if I'm a die-hard Zoro/Sanji fan. What would make this even better would be a sequel of him meeting Ace again in Alabasta. The look on Luffy's face when he realizes that they know each'll be priceless. -

I've been going through your profile and reading a lot of the One Piece fics. I love them! Apparently, some of them I've read before. 'A Mile in his Shoes', and 'The Sixth Sense' I've read a while ago. Well, I read them again. :) Still awesome. I also loved 'Once More With Feeling'. That one really got to me.

Keep writing One Piece fics. Especially Zoro/Sanji ones! - Picking on Sanji is never wrong, remember. Hehe.

Happy writing!