Reviews for Place Beyond The Sun
outofprint chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
forgot to subscribe.
outofprint chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Hi Hel-Lokisdotter

I really like your Hellblazer fanfic and i am greatly saddened by the nobody has reviewed the last couple of chapter. As i am a huge fan of your gritty gut wrenching writing style. I also enjoy your portrayal of John in true in character style which not may other fanfics seem to be able to do well so i guess in my eyes you are a truly talented writer. If thats any compensation for the lack of reviews.

I have a few theories why your fanfic has not been reviewed much. Having discovered a number of other fanfic having the same problem as yours.

Because Hellblazer and dark tower have not got there own TV shows therefore not mainstream. This means that your types of fanfic as a smaller cult following and less likely to be noticed on a closed forum like .

This means if you want more comments on your fic then you should probably post on an open forum were you dont have to be searched out to be noticed (people are lazy).

Open forums i can recommend to you which i am a member of are

. ?f18 If you want to get in contact with me on this forum my user name is anvil.

in the ASB section you will have to sign to to access this section.

I cant garentee you success on these forums but i can guarantee you lots of comments. To help your writing skills improve. So please dont give on this wonderful fanfic.

Happy writing you Australian mate Outofprint.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hile sai. Tis me, and I'm glad ye asked me for my help indeed.

Mayhaps things will go better for all concerned, this time around . . .
tefas chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Hi, I just found this fic today and I have to say, I am loving it! It has been some time since I read The Dark Tower, but from what I remember your characterization is practically flawless, and the same can be said about Constantine, specially his humour, I really could SEE what was happening, and I could almost hear what John was saying! Please continue?
Weapon-VII chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Nice I like what you are doing with this fic so far. Alas I know more about Constantine than Roland, so I am kind of in the dark about parts relating to Roland. This might motivate me to start reading some Dark Tower now. Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. Could you possibly elaborate upon what is happening with Roland possessing Constatine, kind of in the dark about that. What do you mean when Roland "steps foward"?