Reviews for The Ribbon Waltz
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 32 . 9/23/2011
Wow, this story is amazing, I had to read it all in one go, my eyeballs feel like they're about to fall out and roll on the floor from staring at the computer screen for so long, but it was worth it.

While I was reading I was feeling your OC's hatred and I'm not normally a hatefull person, so it's great that your story can evoke so much emotion into somebody.
Your OC's such a massive bitch so much I love her, although if I met her in real life I'd run a mile. :D

I hope one day you'll continue this story.
ssjbura-briefs chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
ha ha Falling Apartments Complex heh a shin-chan reference like the story so far
RomesLions chapter 32 . 3/18/2011
update! its a great story, and i wanna read more!
Asille Nellum chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I must say, even if most of it was a review of what most of us already know, i loved hearing Inju's take on the whole thing.
alexandra2486 chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
Zamiel-the dark hunter
TsukiTaiskiShiroMaru chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
ROFL. ITS CRISPIN FREEMANS LINE XD Yeah... I really wanted to comment on that xD i LOVE. your stories though, They're so BOMB-DIGGITY BOW CHICKA WAH WOW xD
SarahSupar chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
Omigosh xD The ending REALLY made me laugh! "Im going to shove my zanpaktou up his ass" .. "Dont" xD
Assina chapter 32 . 12/29/2009
I love their relationship, it's so amusing to read :D
Moirailis chapter 32 . 12/23/2009
Ahh update soon!
BoyToys-and-Crystals chapter 32 . 11/29/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC! its just, FANTASTIC! unbelievably so. definitely one of my top grimmjow faves. and you've created what i think is the PERFECT character in Inju... she's just perfect for grimmjow, he so needs someone as crazy as him! keep it up, you're awesome! can't wait for the next update, hope it's soon!
Lemonad chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
call me weird or whatever you like but i think this chapter is absulotly funny LOL XD

and about the Stockholm Syndrome part.. that was EPIC

of cours a drinken grimmjow is epic too and and the second part was pretty good but i liked that part the best
lovemydogs82 chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
Aw...smutty smutty love...er...maybe not:) LOL! Cool chappy, i likey a lottey!
lovexall chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
I like Inju :) Although I could never see myself being friends with a girl like her o.O.

I'm glad I finally see Grimmjow in this chapter. I'm really curious as to how this is gonna go :)
lovexall chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I regret reading the last 2 chapters you've done recently.

I didn't know I would be so into them! I cant tell you how many times I've over looked this story. Now I think I'm crazy for even doing so. It's gonna take me awhile to catch up but its totally worth it because it gives me something to read for a while. Right now I'm just wondering how it got from here to all the way to her being in Hueco Mundo.

I can tell this is gonna be good. But excuse me for not going to review the other chapters though (I may) I just dont want to flood your reviews with me all the way down taking up 1-2 pages, lol.
lovemydogs82 chapter 31 . 9/26/2009
Interesting chapter-I liked it and hope you update soon!