Reviews for Everyone Dies
Wrandom Writer chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
What the heck?

So she didn't want to do anything with Jacob who she had known, but she immediatly takes her clothes off for some creepy guy who snuck into her bedroom in the middle of the night, was going to kill her, and watched her sleep?

I don't really know. I think that maybe you should change this just a little. Maybe bella shouldn't rush into everything with this guy who she barely met?

I just think that this chapter was kinda random. Yes, Edward was hired to kill her, but why would she suddenly loose her virginity to him?
Wrandom Writer chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow. ONly a little jake hating I see?

Interesting story though.

Keep Writing, Wrandom
BeccaRomano chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
WHOA! ok this is getting intersting. Please update asap.

R
Twlightchick14 chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
so awesome please please please please[;ease please please please keep write
M3LM3L267 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
hot daym! that is pretty intense

-mel
Mirkenza-H chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
this is the one yo told me about today...i think! like it lots, i can totally see Edward as an assassin ( i dont know why, i jst can)! you should have Jake realize whats going on, and send another assassin after them both ( and it should be Alice! ok...ok, i was sorta kidding about that!). Anyways, great start!

~Mir'ika ( Jazzy Chicken)
Twlightchick14 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
that is so good amazing actually you could give a little bit more detail on edward and bella's feauture there fling as we may call it but it was still really good
BlueAngel01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
intresting
BeccaRomano chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this is really interesting. i like it. the thing is that they were only going out for one day then they brake up. its kinda weird but the story is still good. i want to know what he thinks of Bella and if he actually kills her.

R