Reviews for This Is Your Life
Guest chapter 31 . 10/20/2015
It's not that I hate the story, oh no, no, no,. quite the contrary, I'd read all the way till dawn,.
Just a few things though,. There's just too much of Sanji in this story and his interaction with soooo many people that it practically overshadowed his relationship with Zoro,. I don't know why, but I can't feell them meshing well together, no matter how many times they interact with one another,. It just seemed flat - no- it's just so not there, you know? Ace and Sanji's relationship has even more of an impact to me,. not to mentioned Kaku and Lucci - and I don't particularly care about their pairing at all in this fandom,. Especially the time that they were waiting outside the warehouse,. Zoro didn't even entered Sanji's mind at all,. He's not even worried!
And let's not forget that he thought if something happens to Ace, he wouldn't know what to do! I don't why but that scene sort of pissed me off,. Well, whatever,.
missa2246 chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Woohoo! It's a set-in-Canada fic! Kudos to you, my fellow Canadian. This fic is awesome.
EIRI-CHICK chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
I know this is an old story, but, it was REALLY great writing! *claps*

Now on to AO3 to read the sequel (which was how I found this story in the first place! (_) )

EIRI-CHICK chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Bleah, I thought I was signed in when I reviewed this story just now. (_);

My review stands. :PPPP

Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Okay, I know this is an older story, but after reading your comments, I want to say a few things. :P

First, its absolutely amazing how you described Zoro's POV during the sex scene. How he was so focused that he didn't even masturbate. Simply brilliant!

Second, how Usopp acted was point on. Scared, but still brave in his own way.

Third, the beginning of the chapter with Sanji, Ace and Kalifa was hilarious! I can't wait to read the sequel (which is how I found this story in the first place.)

Great writing, btw!

Amanda chapter 25 . 3/4/2015
Im so confused WTF Kaku are you with us or against us
Amanda chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
If I hear October in Vancouver one more time im going to scream lol. I like the set up for the next chapter and now I cant wait to read whats going to happen.
Amanda chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
OMG law hes great. So far this story is really really good interesting and angsty
Amanda chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
I like Sanji and Mihawk in this they are kind of like friends? yes i am questioning because its an odd friendship
Amanda chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
At this point I dont care if CP9 ends up being the bad guys again they are funny as hell
Amanda chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
So wait are CP9 the good guys now..? I mean im cool with that just caught me off guard a bit.
Amanda chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I like Kaku in this so far
CatLionnel chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Soo, Chapter 10 is over...
Umm is it just me or isn't anybody else too thinking that a 24/7 observation by CP9 Agents, elite forces, is kinda much ado about a random civil person working in the restaurant? I mean, there're a lot more employees than just him, which actually deserves the same treatment...
Or are those Don Krieg Gang members only focused on killing Sanji, no one else of the restaurant? But they want to harm Zeff and his crew, which means it shouldn't mind who of them they kill...

Ok, maybe I find out if I've read on a little more :)
CatLionnel chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I really habe to so homework but i stuck to your Story again. It's engrossing!
As I said before, I do not ship Ace x Sanji, but in that way you built up the story, their relationship makes sense (However I'm glad they the amount of Zosan will increase from now on :P ) Jap. That's it,
*oh, I have to mention that couch scene in which sanji lay on Zoro's lap and went with his fingers through sanjis hair - Kawaiiiiii da yo 3*
CatLionnel chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Cuz I'm a little tired I just want to leave a short comment before I go to bed. Umm first of all I like your writing style and how you managed to get the characters not become ooc :) it's cute to watch them arguing but caring at each other the same time ;) one point, the sanji - ace relationship is not my thing due to Zosan being my otp, so I'd never pair them with anyone else , but eventhough it kinda fits into the storyline.

Thumbs up and good night, I definitely will read on ;)