Reviews for This Is Your Life
Amanda chapter 25 . 3/4
Im so confused WTF Kaku are you with us or against us
Amanda chapter 24 . 3/4
If I hear October in Vancouver one more time im going to scream lol. I like the set up for the next chapter and now I cant wait to read whats going to happen.
Amanda chapter 23 . 3/4
OMG law hes great. So far this story is really really good interesting and angsty
Amanda chapter 20 . 3/4
I like Sanji and Mihawk in this they are kind of like friends? yes i am questioning because its an odd friendship
Amanda chapter 13 . 3/3
At this point I dont care if CP9 ends up being the bad guys again they are funny as hell
Amanda chapter 9 . 3/3
So wait are CP9 the good guys now..? I mean im cool with that just caught me off guard a bit.
Amanda chapter 6 . 3/3
I like Kaku in this so far
Valdrique chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Soo, Chapter 10 is over...
Umm is it just me or isn't anybody else too thinking that a 24/7 observation by CP9 Agents, elite forces, is kinda much ado about a random civil person working in the restaurant? I mean, there're a lot more employees than just him, which actually deserves the same treatment...
Or are those Don Krieg Gang members only focused on killing Sanji, no one else of the restaurant? But they want to harm Zeff and his crew, which means it shouldn't mind who of them they kill...

Ok, maybe I find out if I've read on a little more :)
Valdrique chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I really habe to so homework but i stuck to your Story again. It's engrossing!
As I said before, I do not ship Ace x Sanji, but in that way you built up the story, their relationship makes sense (However I'm glad they the amount of Zosan will increase from now on :P ) Jap. That's it,
*oh, I have to mention that couch scene in which sanji lay on Zoro's lap and went with his fingers through sanjis hair - Kawaiiiiii da yo 3*
Valdrique chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Cuz I'm a little tired I just want to leave a short comment before I go to bed. Umm first of all I like your writing style and how you managed to get the characters not become ooc :) it's cute to watch them arguing but caring at each other the same time ;) one point, the sanji - ace relationship is not my thing due to Zosan being my otp, so I'd never pair them with anyone else , but eventhough it kinda fits into the storyline.

Thumbs up and good night, I definitely will read on ;)
SakuraVocal chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
I love this fic so darn effing much *sobs*
There's so many lovely points to love in this lovely fic I can't even-

First, the setting, the plot, the characters, the love. Brilliant. Simply wonderful. So many characters were involved. Their characters were spot on. So many relationships going on, the witty scenes, the cheesy scenes, the omg-so-intense scenes. All were perfect. Perfect!

Second, the feels and romance going on. It's not entirely cheesy, not overly dramatic, not too complicated. I absolutely LOVE parts where nobody says anything, and the next moment they kiss or hug. No unneeded dialogues, just doing it because it felt right. The affectionate moments, the funny moments, the awkward moments. Just gotta love em all 3333333

Lastly, the Sanji 3 It feels like he's being passed around in a circle that keeps expanding. Kissing them on the way XD Or somewhat like a yaoi game/visual novel where Sanji is the main character and he meets his lovely bishounen partners. It also feels like each have their own route/ending with him ohohoho (Secretly hoping one day Kalifa and Ace would kidnap Zoro and tell him all about their "adventures" with Sanji)

Overall, I felt that there wasn't enough Luffy XDD I support LuSan too /shot/

Once again, awesome fic! Really love it! Glad to hear there's a sequel :D I might pass out from all the EverybodyXSanji 3333 Please keep writing!
FightsWithBears chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
They're always eATING IT'S KNID OF FUNNY
FightsWithBears chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Wow, Ace is like some kind of god.
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Ok I'm done being dramatic.., loved it.., very well written.., I think we all forgot half way that Sanji was a student, haha.., could have used more smut but the violence covered for that.., could have used more violence but that sex scene made up for that as well.., over all good.., very pleased.., now of to the sequel!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
"Three guesses who, first two don't count."

I'm curious, is this a reference to anything? Like a famous movie line? I've never heard it before and I don't get..,