Reviews for This Is Your Life
Valdrique chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Soo, Chapter 10 is over...
Umm is it just me or isn't anybody else too thinking that a 24/7 observation by CP9 Agents, elite forces, is kinda much ado about a random civil person working in the restaurant? I mean, there're a lot more employees than just him, which actually deserves the same treatment...
Or are those Don Krieg Gang members only focused on killing Sanji, no one else of the restaurant? But they want to harm Zeff and his crew, which means it shouldn't mind who of them they kill...

Ok, maybe I find out if I've read on a little more :)
Valdrique chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I really habe to so homework but i stuck to your Story again. It's engrossing!
As I said before, I do not ship Ace x Sanji, but in that way you built up the story, their relationship makes sense (However I'm glad they the amount of Zosan will increase from now on :P ) Jap. That's it,
*oh, I have to mention that couch scene in which sanji lay on Zoro's lap and went with his fingers through sanjis hair - Kawaiiiiii da yo 3*
Valdrique chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Cuz I'm a little tired I just want to leave a short comment before I go to bed. Umm first of all I like your writing style and how you managed to get the characters not become ooc :) it's cute to watch them arguing but caring at each other the same time ;) one point, the sanji - ace relationship is not my thing due to Zosan being my otp, so I'd never pair them with anyone else , but eventhough it kinda fits into the storyline.

Thumbs up and good night, I definitely will read on ;)
SakuraVocal chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
I love this fic so darn effing much *sobs*
There's so many lovely points to love in this lovely fic I can't even-

First, the setting, the plot, the characters, the love. Brilliant. Simply wonderful. So many characters were involved. Their characters were spot on. So many relationships going on, the witty scenes, the cheesy scenes, the omg-so-intense scenes. All were perfect. Perfect!

Second, the feels and romance going on. It's not entirely cheesy, not overly dramatic, not too complicated. I absolutely LOVE parts where nobody says anything, and the next moment they kiss or hug. No unneeded dialogues, just doing it because it felt right. The affectionate moments, the funny moments, the awkward moments. Just gotta love em all 3333333

Lastly, the Sanji 3 It feels like he's being passed around in a circle that keeps expanding. Kissing them on the way XD Or somewhat like a yaoi game/visual novel where Sanji is the main character and he meets his lovely bishounen partners. It also feels like each have their own route/ending with him ohohoho (Secretly hoping one day Kalifa and Ace would kidnap Zoro and tell him all about their "adventures" with Sanji)

Overall, I felt that there wasn't enough Luffy XDD I support LuSan too /shot/

Once again, awesome fic! Really love it! Glad to hear there's a sequel :D I might pass out from all the EverybodyXSanji 3333 Please keep writing!
FightsWithBears chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
They're always eATING IT'S KNID OF FUNNY
FightsWithBears chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Wow, Ace is like some kind of god.
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Ok I'm done being dramatic.., loved it.., very well written.., I think we all forgot half way that Sanji was a student, haha.., could have used more smut but the violence covered for that.., could have used more violence but that sex scene made up for that as well.., over all good.., very pleased.., now of to the sequel!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
"Three guesses who, first two don't count."

I'm curious, is this a reference to anything? Like a famous movie line? I've never heard it before and I don't get..,
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
First Kaku kiss Sanji then this?! Overload! Overload! Heart failure activate! BDM dead..,
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
Agh.., I don't think my eyes can take much more of this.., so much bromance.., so much flipping bromance.., egh.., bromance.., :-
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
This chapter should have been called "October in Vancouver".., I've never been there but my parents went one til in August a few tears back to watch my bro in law play football.., he was the running back for the BC lions until my sister gave birth and he decided to be a man Mom.., 3 daughters and counting.., I always wanted to go and watch him play but I never got the chance.., my parents said that Vancouver was beautiful but there wad do much walking because it was all hills and trails.., I'm not sure which area they were in though.., October in Vancouver sounds wonderful.., I love chilly rain.., but I've lived it hot tropics most of my life.., SE Asian weather gets boring after the first 5 years.., been here 12.., I miss snow
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
I was curious when I saw no vacancy.., I knew the name and I could almost sing the song in my head but I couldn't, for the life of me, remember where I heard it.., then you said School of Rock.., yup, that's the one.., I liked that song too.., and their guitarist was so sexy it made me sick.., if anyone, I think I could imagine Law dressed like that.., law or Marco.., chest tattoos I guess
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Honestly.., there is way too much men carrying men in this fic.., and they do it so casually like it's natural for you to just pick up some guy and carry him bridal style down the steps or whatever.., honestly.., *huffs dramatically*
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
"You know where he lives? Where?" Well, we all know where it's not.., where it's supposed to be.., because it MOVED.., AGAIN.., ha! That 5' wooden giraffe reminded me of alligator and the magical giraffe.., I like makemebad35 but I hate 911 bitches
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Getting super good.., I'm curious, what happened to gin? I'll find out soon enough.., chopper is so funny, I bet it was a Starbucks.., speaking of, I was at one earlier buying sandwiches when someone saved Sanji, I waited til I got back to the hospital (my dad had surgery this morning) til I read who.., was NOT surprised.., poor Kaku :( personally I like Lucci/Paulie.., like a big cat playing with a big ball of yarn.., Jabra/Kalifa is good too.., talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.., ooh that sounds kinky.., she already wore Jabra's shirt, why not him in Kalifa's fishnets XD..,