Reviews for Forever, Always Changing
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Oh my god bella is a such pathetic loser. why didn't she defense herself. seriously I would not allowed ppl humiliated me like that, l'd throw punches and kick their sorry asses.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
What the hell is wrong with bella? why didn't she defense herself? seriously, this is why bullying is so popular nowadays. the victims are just too coward to stood up for themselves. No one can protect n defense you but urself
Forgetful Pizza chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
please write again
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Awh please finish
Loved this story!
And nooo cliffy :(
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
I'm so sad you couldn't finish this story. I understand though sometimes things happen that are to hard or just cause us to lose inspiration. This story was just starting to get good though. I loved that Rosalie found out the truth and was the one to help Bella out a bit. It was a sweet moment between the two.
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love
Breaking Dawn 1994 chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
I love this story and i hope u will continue it as it is. i also like how put sme one else was invoved not just bella.
sexyrexy16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i absolutely love this story and am sad to see it not continued when i reached the end of the last chapter i wished there was more chapters to continue with but it looks like you lost your interest in fanfic since it has been like three years since last updated any of your stories which happens all the time but it is sad to see cuz you are a really good writer and i would have loved to read more of your stories
Cheap 5 dollar earphones chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
loved
anna0728 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
This is a great story btw!
anna0728 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
I'm sorry for your loss, but you shouldn't stop doing what you love I'm sure whomever this person was to would want you to continue with you life.
iLoveJustinBieber13 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
great plot! im goin to read the rewritten one!
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
aw! i luv this story! are u going 2 write more? plz do!
mi-shell87 chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
I read Truth in Love, then this one, and I'm really hoping you update either one! I loved Sarah Dessen's novels, so I can't wait to read what else you write!
KennatheHedgehog chapter 14 . 11/26/2009