Reviews for Reckless
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Nah she didn't kill anyone, this time. I lost a good friend to a drunk driver. She's dead, in the ground, everything she was or could have been gone just like that...presumably the driver "just knew how to have fun". Haha, isn't that adorable?
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nicely written xD
tygRrr chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
hahaha another great oneshot, it's realistic, sweet, and really captures what these two are all about, especially together, so great job with that, and thanks for writing )
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very Nice One-shot!
Corporate Voyeur chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw. Really cute and made me laugh. They're so sweet together. :3
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Great one-shot. I like the fact that there's actual depth to their relationship even though it's not a multi-chapter fic and you kept them in character. I really enjoyed this...actually I've enjoyed all you're one-shots:)
PolarisAmane chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Man, you do the best one shots (haha, I'm a little bit jealous).

I really loved this one, it's kind of fluffy but with a distinct hint of darkness. I love the hint of past problems in their relationship because of Yoruichi's drinking, it a adds depth that a lot of one shots are missing.

Most of all I love that thier both so huggable at the end. Though my inner bitch is shouting for Soi Fon to kick Yoruichi out of bed, that'll learn her
Thunderkatho chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This story deserves a review.

It's not often that I take the time to review a story before jumping to the next one, but this one was very well written, and I couldn't help but take a moment to stop and add another review. Great grammar just deserves a comment, regardless of the story.

Great job~
GingyElf chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
:D
vanilla.barcode chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Brilliant oneshot. The characters were really well written and definitely kept in character. And it's so true, the chemistry between the two is just...too good for words lol.

Anyway, good job on this piece, hope there'll be more to come.
TwiLightJoy chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I really love your one-shots. _ Yoruichi is right - Soifon is really adorable when she's angry.
ichigolynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Lol, Yoruichi is funny when buzzed.

This was a pretty cute, but weird story, I liked it. :D
Assault Godzilla chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow. That was really sweet. It's funny when Yoruichi's drunk. Things get a lot more interesting that way.

Keep it up!