Reviews for Left to Die
Cate Winchester chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Love love LOVE!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Wow, this was really an amazing story! I dunno if you plan to do a sequel, and this was fine as it was; I'm just gonna say I can picture some kind of sequel where Sam, Dean, and Jacob have just been traveling the road together with Dean sort of homeschooling Jacob and stuff.

And then if there was gonna be a big plot, Jacob would be taken by "the-yellow-eyed-demon", cause that thing still wants Sam. Then, Sam learns how he got separated from John and Dean, and maybe even it could be that Eddie had been possessed all along to try and bend Sam to his will. So Sam and Dean must save Jacob, Dean must protect his new little brothers while teaching Sam how to hunt; and when it seems like maybe John is the only one who can help save Jakey, things get interesting..

Sorry. Now I'm just rambling.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Ok, I really did try to read this but I can't! :( And no, the POV thing is fine, but read the chapter! It's got all this text everywhere like /divmax-hieght99999strong"Iran"leaderpx...

Could you fix this please or send PM me the text cause I really wanna read it!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
And now John will die, because that bastard...
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Wow, this is getting really cool!

Oh, and I adore your disclaimers :D
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Woaho! Stories heating up! Dean knows, John knows, now for Sam.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
AH, c'mon Dean figure it out! Or John, tell him already, cause waiting for them all to find out the truth is killing me!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Ah, John just had a mega hit of deja vu. It's starting to fit together.

And finally, we meet the mysterious Jacob!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Sam looked like the fucking apocalypse! Dude, I can't stop chuckling, even though the situation must've been horrible.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Those guys are so dead if Dean Winchester ever finds them again.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Wow, this story is really, REALLY good!
FangirlingFanati chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
No! The awesomeness has been completed? Now I'm going to reread and read your other stories...

Great job!

FangirlingFanaticWhosToLazyToLogOn
FangirlingFanati chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Okay, even though I really want to finish the story, I feel like you deserve a review.

Awesome story. But I think that goes without being said. But still, COMPLETELY AND EPICLY UNDILUTED AWESOMESAUCE.

And second, I weirdly have Spanish speaking grandparents and great aunts and uncles from Florida here right now... Awesome and awkward at the same time.

Oh and thanks for constantly mentioning Disturbed until I got off my lazy persqueeter and checked them out. And I obviously needed even more addictions.

FangirlingFanaticWhosTooLazytoLogOn
deanssammy chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
LOve this really beautiful.
DeansSammy chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
i think john knows more about it then he's willing to say and Dean's for sure gonna be very mad about me know if i'm love the story