Reviews for A Bloody Kiss
bakura chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
please make more chapters plz.i REALLY want more jack shit
Tsukune chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Put more chapters like 20.
Redstorm254 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Dude. This was a good one-shot. I want to know why in the jack-shit moka was freakin bleeding please write more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Omg. I love it. I can't wait for more, please add more to it, I love it so much
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Good for a first. Simple. Lemony. But little detailed and extremely short. Once again have I found yet another author whom has not exceeded my expectations and, like always, Disappointed me greatly.
At least... Watch the language. Remember this CHAINSAW MONKEY, Remember this.

-Anonymous
(now...soon to be author)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
It was a really good story you should write another chapter about it please.
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Pretty good, but could uses some more "Lemony Lemontastic Lemons of Lemoniness"

If you would like some pointers on how to write more Lemony goodness, there are a lot out more hardcore Lemons out there (as in here on FF) that could help you to get more into the character's heads.

Like I said, it's not bad for your first Lemon and my first one was not much better intil I went back a rewrote the lemony parts. Could use more descriptions, but not bad for a first time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You should keep going it a good story
anonymushneshnes chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I have an account but i forgot the password so i put anonomous , and then some. anyway, please continue its a good story an it caught my interest. good job, so plz do right jack shit.
Avatarlover1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was sweet I liked it keep it going i want to know what happens!
Alecx0001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Pls continue the story.
ScarletTemptress chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Please continue, this has some potential I think. Also a major potential for a sh*t load of lemony goodness. :)
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
PIZ wright more chapter!
Des Morse Morde chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Dude, it would be seriously appreciated if you wrote more, besides, it's hard to get people to review the first chapter of a story, let alone request more, so maybe you could consider taking this story up again seeing what sort of feedback you get? I hope so.
guest123552358657764 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
you have to write more chapters we need to know why she was bleeding