Reviews for Secret Pleasures
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Lmao! I had that commercial going through my head as I read it...and to my surprise...that's what itwas.
etherian chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I doubt many would agree with me, but I think this, as a commercial, would definitely raise the sales of Herbal Essences products. Goodness! I want to get some of that shampoo myself! Very good writing!
Dymphna Erlina chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
*lost in fit of girlish giggles*

*clears throat and shakes herself*

Ok, I have now composed myself enough, *snigger* to thank you for this. I had a funny feeling I knew where this was going, but it still sent me into hysterics!

M'kay, I gotta go... do something... Bye, and thanks again!

*Runs to store to get some Herbal Essenses Shampoo*
CardMistress Sakura chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
*has a shocked look on her face and has on hand over her mount, trying to spress giggles* That... for the most part, sounded REALLY wrong... but that WAS greats! *laughs out right and can't stop*
heartless chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
APMP!

I think it would be funny if someone did that with Hermione in it LOL she could run out and sent home for more! LOL

Please anyone feel free to use this idea I have no idea how I would write it so go head...
tasha chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
OMG I had a feeling that that was comming.
Prof. Sparky chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
I knew it was coming but it was still funny! Why didn't the singing guys show up?
Predatory Fuzzball chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I am laughing hysterically now! I am bookmarking this one as well! The best one I've read in a long time!
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Very squicked at first... but funny at the end!
Amanda Swiftgold chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
HUMOR? Gah, that's one of the most farking erotic things I've read in a long time o_O ::awed applause::
Ikakamda chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
hahaha, thats funny. *rollingontheground* snape in a bath. herbal essense...hahaha, never read just a funny story like that.