Reviews for Things Never Change
Wow I'm crying so much I'm in love with this fanfic
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/28
shiknaruLover chapter 21 . 1/19
Oh My Gosh... Nooooooo! what will Shikamaru DO this is so not gonna end well!
And Naruto is gonna think no one cares for him because everyone thinks he's DEAD! D':
now I'm gonna go read the sequel and PRAY that Naruto and Shikamaru get together! 3
kartz chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
its very good chapter and its sweet toward the end awwwwwwe shikamaru
kartz chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
awesome chapter I love it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
amazing story! but the ending has literally left an empty void in my soul. seriously! how did it go from suicide to what happen's in the last chapter? i was a different human being before reading this.
(sorry to be over dramatic)
SOUHARU FOR LIFE chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
3 I love this! This is a really good story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
It started out good, but I absolutely hated where the story was going so I had to quit, sorry.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Damn you've had me sobbing for the last couple of chapters! Although my sinuses thank you for clearing my nasal congestion, my soul hurts badly for our lovable retard,
gaarabear1048 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
Great chapter! Great ff! I'm very proud and very excited to read the sequel! I praise your being! Haha and you think I'm joking ;)
gaarabear1048 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Hi! I've been reading your fanfic, and I'm in love. I don't know if you will get this, as this story was published in 2009, but I mean its worth a shot right? I just wanted to thank you! I get attatched really easy and I just finished a fanfic called a day in the life and it was sasuke and gaara and I cried because it ended, I never thought I'd find a fanfic as good as that one. But I did and I'm extremely happy, so thank you very much! You have a true gift.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
the best gift for a naruto birthday is orange and black anbu armor or froggy toys
LoVeInVaInTrYsTiLl chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Awww so cute! The ending... :)