Reviews for Chuck vs the Personal Day
Madje Knotts chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
Is she extracting him? Are there more chapters coming?
Poa chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Just when I things are getting sewed up nicely, I have to worry about Chuck. Update soon please, and thank you for writing this fine action story!
Poa chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Holy crap! There's so much going on my head is spinning! What happened to Morgan? The kid is dead? Casey is having a very bad day, indeed.
Poa chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I'm just going to sit here and keep reading! Great way to disguise Chuck's knowledge from Morgan!
Poa chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Awesome! Explosion! And I like your working of French into the story, nicely done.
Poa chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Great story, the content is intriguing and I'm anxious to read more.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
wow! this is really really good! :D poor Quincy :(
jagged1 chapter 11 . 3/15/2009
OK, please tell me there is more to this, because I do think that you have more to tell ; )

I would like to find out how Casey and Ilsa deal with the aftermath, and what will happen to Chuck. Please don't leave us hanging. Great story. Thanks!
Airam4u chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Complete? What? That is harsh! Good story and thanks for sharing!
tshdow chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
excellent. I have to say this is really worth reading. Sorry that I did not place a review on each chapter but It was too good to stop. Thanks
whatever132 chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
Ok this is a review of the entire story but I'm going to focus on the parts I just read.

I really liked the story. You did a really nice job of showing Casey's more human side without making him unlike he is on the show. I also liked how Chuck had been making his world of warcraft characters with information from the intersect.

I was confused by one thing. I didn't understand what happened with Sarah shooting the guy by Chuck's window. Maybe I just missed something but it never seemed like that was resolved, who did she shoot?

Anyway, I saw you marked this as complete and I hope you write a sequel to close things up.
Wepdiggy chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
OH NO! Don't stop there! Very interesting story...and a fun cliffhanger. Update soon!
jagged1 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Wow - that situation spiraled out of control for them very quickly! Great action sequence again, (and some humor throw in on how they thought Emmet would turn this into a sales ploy - the weasel!) Very intriguing story.
tshdow chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
nice chapter.
tshdow chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
dang Morgan took one for the team. )