Reviews for The Girl
milua7x chapter 7 . 9/11
Just finished it. I know it's been a long time since it was written but I hope you know that I loved it and that became my favourite non official story about Rorschach. You have real talent for put together characters as complex as this one and to create a really meaningful story from a simple script. Don't stop writing! :)
milua7x chapter 1 . 9/11
This is just so Rorshach! Thank you very much for this! 3 Amazing writting.
Sad chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
You make me cry so hard :(
Rori chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
amazing story, when i first read this i thought it was real but so much effort and detail YOU made this in to life. i LOVE this !
E. Edwin chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Whhhat! Nooooooooo that was too short! Very suspenseful though- nice
E. Edwin chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
You have good writing and I like that you're getting right into the action. However, I think your story is hurt somewhat by the standard Rorschach/OC cliches; beginning with the girl being saved from rape, not naming the girl for a while, Rorschach's surprise at her advances, etc. Rorschach might think it's different if the girl he saves looks at him, but the readers aren't surprised because that's what all the heroines do. If your opening scene was different it would make this story very engaging and might help your characterization of "the girl" later on.
HistoryintheMaking chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Keep going man! Seriously keep going! You've got Rorschach down all right. Great job staying in character. Daniel was also VERY IC and VERY well done. Keep going! You're doing excellently so far, and I'd love to see where this story leads!
Smile Its Contagious chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
That made my eyes well up a little. You did a fine job.
hick chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
ya'll did a good job in that story ya'll got rorschach personality real good, no ooc ness at all
S chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
The last chapter made me cry..
Cat chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Thanks for finishing it up!

I know it's a long while since you had, but I hadn't given up reading it just yet.

I liked how you incorporated Rorschach's previous sentiments on "American love" into the end, it really wrapped things up nicely without letting him actually "compromise" to anything.

Best Rorschach "love story" I've read )

-Cat
ely.faye chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Oh. My. Word.

This story left me with my heart pounding- it was amazing.

I was initially worried it might be gooey lovey-dovey, or not staying true to Rorschach's character but..wow! The ending, the journal entries, all amazing!

The blunt (not meant in a negative way) ending was perfect from Rorschach's point of view- as I said previously, you've got his character down.

Sorry I don't have any "real" criticism or whatever, but I just had to comment this and say, thank you!
WroteThatOneDrizztStory chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
I don't think Rorschach ever uses the word "I" in his journal. That said, this is a fitting end.
megumisakura chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
update soon,please!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Last journal entry made me cry...

Poor girl.

At least, she was able to tell him.

At least he knows.