Reviews for The Survival Job
love, love, love the epilogue!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
"The Police never found Mosconi but Eliot grinned for a week!" I just bet he did :o)
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Reread this and got to thinking. Did you set this up to write a story about Eliot on morphine around the team? Cause I would read the crap out of that story. Could you do it? I would love it and you so much! Not that I don't already! Oh I'm babbling again. Sorry.
terri8502 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Excellent story, and I love the backstory chapter too. I think my favorite part was Parker going around looking for the knives, seems like something she would do. Thanks for sharing.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
And another great story. You are awesome.
Pennie Laine chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story! Eliot hurt/comfor is a particular favorite of mine, and you did it exceptionally well. I really enjoyed getting a glimpse into his safehouse, and fully stocked medicine cabinet. A lot of the times I feel like people do a fantastic job of hurting him, but leave me wanting more of the comforting and healing. I thought you did a great job of including that. The characters were spot on, I could hear them, and see them acting exactly like this. Oh and Parker's game of find the weapons sounds like a hoot! Great job with this story!
Jax chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Great writing, love how you captured the characters - swear I could hear their voices while reading !
love the Eliot whump !

keep on writing more please
JoyRose10 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I know this is old news to you, but I just found this, and really enjoyed it! Thank you!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Awesome story.
usa123 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Me again reading yet another of your wonderful stories. The Survival Job was fantastic. Seriously, you do an incredible job of keeping the story action packed and very in-character. Parker playing Find the Weapons and injuring herself with the nunchuks were perhaps some of my favorite parts, even though this was mainly an Eliot story. You managed to make Eliot super-macho without delving into the unrealistic. Everything about his actions to protect Sophie, his safe house (and him being uber-protective about his cars) was totally believable.

You are an amazing writer and I hope you will be publishing more soon.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
What an amazing story!

I absolutely loved it!

I really liked how you kept the whole team involved during the capture and escape and all the interactions throughout.

Very nice and well written.

Good job!

God Bless,

SW
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
This was such a great story. I loved it!
MusicalLuna1 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I am so freaking glad you decided to post this additional chapter. It is the most spot-on, spectacular Eliot character piece I've read. And I've read a *lot* of the Eliot fics. Both his and Nate's reactions and emotions were perfect, just jfkdls;haggh;klash *perfect*. It's so perfect I want to steal this backstory and write fics that incorporate it because it's so perfect and fantastically rife with potential.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the whole fic, but the final chapter in particular, every line was gold. Fantastic. I loved it. I would loooove to see any fics you might write in the future involving this. 333
Rat chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Awesome story, I loved it!
Farrahmack chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Great fic! Love Parker and the Numchucks lol!

Glad Eliot was ok!