Reviews for Harry Potter and the WWE
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 2 . 4/26
Whoa, nice chapter. Do another on the Ministry and thanx for having Jeff Hardy with his amazing Swanton Bomb. Maybe tick off the Death Eaters with The Undertaker's Ministry Of Darkness? I'd love to see Voldermort's reaction to that
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
I would have loved to see them take the Ministry also, but at least the others will think before trying to hurt someone else again.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This was absolutely hilarious. Hopefully Harry will not be going back home without them or at all since Vernon will try and hurt him when they are not there.
ak chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
amusant!
Jostanos chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
The first time that I watched that I thought that he was saying/singing: "Snape...Snape... Sat on a snake..." XD
jh831 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
good story, though you seriously missed out on a golden opportunity.
In chapter 1 when harry highered two wrestlers, you went with john cena and triple H. while not bad wrestlers, you could have picked up on a old tag team.
Im not sure how much of a wrestling fan you are or how long you have been watching. (i myself have kind of follen out of watching raw and smackdown weekly and watch it every now and then (raw is the best brand in my opinion)
anyway, you should have done A.P.A (acolyte protection agency, ron simmons and bradshaw) That would have been better in my opinion
Tenstar12 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This was completely ridiculous... and somehow hilarious at the same time. Though I must say I winced at the thought of anyone Spearing someone on a blacktop or concrete surface... or really any of the mat techniques really... couldn't possibly be fun...

Tenstar12

P.S. I found the source of the mysterious ticking noise! It was a Pipe Bomb! Hooray! lol
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
FANTASTIC!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow... congrats on making Harry an even bigger bully than his cousin
ak chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
très drôle! (verry funny)
otherrealmwriter chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
XD XD XD

This looks hilarious. I have to keep on reading. :)
Cult of Personality chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE keep updating, I love this! If it ends here I'll be sad. :,(
Baby Fawn chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
i never laughed so hard in my life. u really should do another one of these.. but with a few more chapters to it this one really had me laughing. i love the way u did it. and i know that video real well i have watched it so many times that i know it by heart it seams but anywho good story
ChantalCalaway chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I love DX, I love DX~ Haha this was so friggin funny. I also love the Undertaker's mysterious entrances. DO MORE DO MORE!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010