Reviews for Harry Potter and the WWE
Jostanos chapter 2 . 5/4
The first time that I watched that I thought that he was saying/singing: "Snape...Snape... Sat on a snake..." XD
jh831 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
good story, though you seriously missed out on a golden opportunity.
In chapter 1 when harry highered two wrestlers, you went with john cena and triple H. while not bad wrestlers, you could have picked up on a old tag team.
Im not sure how much of a wrestling fan you are or how long you have been watching. (i myself have kind of follen out of watching raw and smackdown weekly and watch it every now and then (raw is the best brand in my opinion)
anyway, you should have done A.P.A (acolyte protection agency, ron simmons and bradshaw) That would have been better in my opinion
Tenstar12 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This was completely ridiculous... and somehow hilarious at the same time. Though I must say I winced at the thought of anyone Spearing someone on a blacktop or concrete surface... or really any of the mat techniques really... couldn't possibly be fun...

Tenstar12

P.S. I found the source of the mysterious ticking noise! It was a Pipe Bomb! Hooray! lol
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
FANTASTIC!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow... congrats on making Harry an even bigger bully than his cousin
ak chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
très drôle! (verry funny)
otherrealmwriter chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
XD XD XD

This looks hilarious. I have to keep on reading. :)
Cult of Personality chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE keep updating, I love this! If it ends here I'll be sad. :,(
Baby Fawn chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
i never laughed so hard in my life. u really should do another one of these.. but with a few more chapters to it this one really had me laughing. i love the way u did it. and i know that video real well i have watched it so many times that i know it by heart it seams but anywho good story
ChantalCalaway chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I love DX, I love DX~ Haha this was so friggin funny. I also love the Undertaker's mysterious entrances. DO MORE DO MORE!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
! PLEASE MOOOOOOOOOORE!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
samrinho chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
WHAT ABOUT THE MINISRTY AND VOLDIE? HOPE THEY GET PUNISHED TOO
BellaRayne chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Both parts were too funny! One question though, man that kept smiling? The only person I can think of is Swagger...
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
LAMO! very awsome.
Black Heart chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Stick in Ray Mestirio (if that's how you spell his name) and bring in the Divas, cause they would surely know how to cause more pain then the men.