Reviews for Never Forget
Sarmomemt chapter 1 . 11/23
Your first chapter definitely makes me want to continue reading it. I'm a survivor of childhood physical & sexual abuse & I find stories about survivors to be fairly therapeutic when the stories are true to what the aftermath is, and from what I've read of your first chapter, you seem to be doing a good job with it. I would have liked you to have expanded on more details, visualizations mostly... Details of what things look like... Charlie, the house, the kitchen, her room etc. I find that for me, those visualizations make the reader truly able to picture the scene completely, the same way in which the author saw it while writing it.
mounds01 chapter 21 . 5/18
This was a good story I really enjoyed it. I like the take that you did with Bella and the rape issue. Good Job!
mygooddog chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
So good
AmethystStrawage chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Why Arizona? Why!? It made me cry so much :'(
JadePixie6565 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I've already read this fic before, but i'm rereading it. You've never heard of me because i don't have an acount for this website. That is my username for and Poptropica.
PinkMyselfAndI chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
Great job! Is there a sequel?
Maya chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
I totally love it it was great!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
I liked your story!
weekitty chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
Nice story well happy ending :)
Godschildtweety chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
Great story
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
TOTALLY LOVED IT! From beginning to end. I love how you didn't drag out the angst.
dogsluvme123 chapter 21 . 2/8/2011
LOVE LOVE LOOOVVED it! ur an amazing writer! so muck talent! ahhh! lol
DrawnToTheNight chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
really good story

thanks for writing

Xmegpie-cullenX chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hey! Im megan:) i just wanted to say that I really like the start of you story. I dont usually read serious things like this, but it sounds intresting. Good job on this first chapter. I wonder who the rapist/boyfriend is. All I know is that she better break the hell up with him.

PNHornsby chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
I just found and read your story. And it is great. Moved a little fast but we move at our own pace. Some say my story moved to fast at first. And you did good with the lemon. I will have to check out your other story's.