Reviews for Moonlight
Black Butler Demon chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Waaahhhh! Angeru is evil...
papapapuffy chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Wow! Another great story that needs and update!

Update soon please!
K chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I would've love to read more, but the lack of proper spelling kept me from reading more than half of the first page. The use of "Dude" is not proper. I may come off as harsh but I am trying to help you improve your writing skills. As a writer myself I feel everybody needs an editor or a beta to fix their work up.

I felt like I was cheated out of a good story. It was painful to read because there were too many errors for me to keep on reading. It made it difficult and rather unfortunately annoying to read.

From what I have read I can gather that it is a good story, with a well rounded plot. I don't mind a few errors here and there, but this was harder to read. Often times your sentences did not make sense. And after having re-read it twice I was able to get the gist of it it.

My best advice to you, whether you are learning the English language or whether you are just a writer who happens to not have very good spelling, would be to get yourself a beta. If you also continue to want to be a writer and make it a profession you must work on grammer.

I look forward to reading you future works. Good luck!
crimsonPAINT chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
O: interesting!

Your Kuroshitsuji fanfics are wonderful,

you have lots of ideas :D

Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it :D
racooncity chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Oh, I'm looking for the next chapter! I'm reading this in the same time as reading Vampire Knight (again, that is), so I know what are you talking about.

The thirst is like Twilight's vampires, the burning in the throat. I don't mind though, Kuroshitsuji fanfic is BETTER than Twilight. I was a Twilight fan, but no more D: Sorry for Twilight fans though.

Good job in the grammars, ideas (well, I never thought of combining Kuroshitsuji and Vampire Knight, so there goes), and pace. It's great :D. Thank you for making this, and thanks for the time you put for typing this! XD
arienrhod chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Why? WHY? WHY didn't he drink it?

Make him bite Sebastian!

NOW! ! !

By the way great chapter :]
crystalgardian chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
YAY! You put it up! *dances for joy* Awz... Your welcome. You can make the chapters as long as you want, it's your story.
arienrhod chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Wow so interesting... it was worth waiting~

I still want Ciel to drink Sebastian's blood~ (w)
rion chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Hmm interesting update soon kay.
crystalgardian chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
O.O Now I need more, I like anything with vampires in it(evil grin) Hm... maybe I should put out some one shots, I would be your beta reader, I'm really good at that kind of stuff. My stories grammar and spelling does not lie.
Fuchan Fujoshi chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Lolz~ I love scene when sebby/sebastian kissed ciel X3

Ah, i bit surprised u change the plot o.o

I mean you made ciel becomes a vampire.

I didnt expected it before.

But i don't mind if you do that.

(Tehe~ demon x vampire XD)

I'm waitin' for ur update

arienrhod chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Making Ciel a vampire is one damn interesting idea (please don't mind the language:D). I love most texts/fics related to vampires and I already thought about including some vampire related stuff into Kuroshitsuji world, it was on Sebastian's behalf, though. But Makeing Ciel a vampire is even better.

Begin of my-weird(sometimes)-ideas section:

1. Is Ciel going to drink Sebastian's blood? That'd be hot like the depts of Hell XD XD XD

2. I have this strange feeling that the person trying to tie Ciel up was Ash/Angela, unidentified gender is the strongest hint here. Is that true?

3. Who was driving the carriage before it arrived? Well, it may appear just like that, but empty phantom-carriage wandering through streets of London is more appealing, at last to me XD It gives "Flying Dutchman" feeling somehow.

4. Is Grell equivalent going to appear? I want to see your version of Grell so badly XD just because I cant immagine it at all.

5. Is Aberline a badass here or em I just imaginning things on my own again?

End of the stupidest section ever . Sorry for makeing this unnecessarily long.

Please update soon
miss-abarai chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
the vampire thing... i would of never seen that comeing! What a twist!
Miss Storyholic chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Vampire theme! I was right, this is interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
miss-abarai chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
omg! ciel! remember! why did you pass out silly! . hes so cute!