Reviews for Ready, Aim, Fire!
irishpepsigurl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hah, I like this. Ken's always been cute to me, and this just made him seem cuter. :) Nice work, I do wonder where this came from, lol. :)
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
LOL aw, this was really cute!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Cute fic!
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
“What’s wrong, Ken? Is the lack of peroxide in your brain making you malfunction?”

“You take that back!” He cried out.

“Just as soon as you get yourself off the injured list,”

Thats hilarious.

“Do it and Randy’ll be calling your phone nonstop for the next year! I can always loan you out, ya know,” Ken rushed out.

HAHAHA! That line is epic.

Cool oneshot.
CandyRainbowPirate chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
WTF? This was so random, haha, but I loved it.

Ken and Misty are awesome together, lolz.
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was hilarious. :p

Hahaha. Ken gets a crouton in his eye! *points and laughs*

I like croutons, though .. :)

Bye Bye Now chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Yay something to read because I'm bored. I Theo'd lol. I do that a lot but if fracking Theo would work right instead of being a little shit then everything would be awesome and dude, we've had millions of random ass conversations lol.

"Tell me you didn't just say that," - lmao. Booker T much?

Peroxide will eat your brainzz fool. LMAO paper cut. Actually there's a vid of him in a match against Taker? I think and the blade job was so obviously it made laugh. Oh smart boy with big words, don't beat me with a dictionary because I'll probably beat you with a thesaurus. Cottage cheese lmao. That's nasty lol. I used to say that about Rikishi all the time lol. Ooh. He went thar. Dinosaur head LOL Rawr he's a dinosaur. And now I think of The Land Before Time movies, wonderful. They had a song about that damn dinosaur and now it's stuck in my head, wonderful.

Crouton bomb lol.

OH HELL NO. I will hurt that MonkeyFace in his face. Loan me out da fuck? He's not my pimp. That's just mean lol. LOL loan me out my ass. That is what you fet, dork.

Lmao random ass one-shot is gratnus.

*Chris clap*