Reviews for How to Save a Life
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Loved it. - So passionate. I can understand these boys wanting to fight, to help, to save lives. Beautiful potrayal of their humanity.
& the moments between Es&Car, that was sweet & filled w/ understanding.
Great show of the changing world.
:))
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice one! Very true that they can't just go in and fight, the Volturi would certainly notice and come down on them quickly. Better help rehabilitate all the wounded that will be coming back.
my-thyme chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wonderful! Haven't read anything like this, what a wonderful loving father Carlisle Cullen is! Thanks!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
caught between rock and hard place. Nicely told.
Katie1995 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I stumbled onto this and to be honest, I'm so glad I did. I'm so happy I found this story and your page.

You're a wonderful writer and this story was obviously full of passion and raw talent.

I've always wondered what it would be like for the Cullen boys during WW2 and this was just brilliant.

Really, there isn't enough words to describe how amazing this was.

I. Loved. It!

- Katie :)
hufflelit chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is so beautiful. I really like your explanation for why the Cullens never actually DO anything - in the books, they just feel so incredibly passive, but I love the fire and the emotion you've given them. Your writing is so fantastic; I'm so glad I found your page!
Sun In The Sky chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wonderful. Really.

And the way Esme put it, about saving lives when drinking animal blood is so, ESME. For a lack of a better phrase to be honest.

And although I never really considered the idea with all that much thought, I understand - for they were ALIVE - or dead/alive, whatever - during the time.

Oh, and I can imagine Rosalie needing to be TAUGHT how to knit. Lol, she probably never has in her life before had to do something like THAT. :P
Tessa.J.Cullen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was an amazing story! I got goosebumps reading it! Good job!
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
amazing story...even though i m not american, i deeply resent the attack on Pearl Harbor.

the way u portrayed Edward & Emmett's nationalism & patriticism is truly good. especially Edward, who wanted to fight in d war even b4 he was indestructible. Carlise/Esme fluff was jus d icin on d already delicious cake
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great story! I favorited your Three Men story ages ago and I decided to check back and see what else you had. I've debated how the Cullens would handle WW2 with a fanfic friend. I agree with your interpretation. They would want to serve but they can't.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
nice. never thought about this in twilight history.
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was something I've never seen before but after reading it, it really made sense. It's a great story, well written. Great job with that one!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw! This was really cute! Please write more about carlisle and esme!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow I can totally see this happening. Especially since Edward wanted to be a soldier. Very passionate portrayal.
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Moments like this are what makes it so ironic that Carlisle is better than most humans. A wonderful insight to what may have happened when Pearl Harbor occurred. Everyone was kept in character almost perfectly.

Plus, the last few lines about Carlisle made me want to cry for him.