Reviews for A New Addition
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
please update more?
edwardcullenrox6201901 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I really liked this. Usually when you read a honeymoon story, it's all about the lemons. But this one is different, and it's so believeable! If Stephenie Meyer wrote this scene from Edward's POV, I don't think it would be much more different from the way you wrote it.
MyGreatPerhaps chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Poor Edward. I like your story, alot. I'd love tohear the rest.
lovetwilight4ever chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
it was great story tought im sorry you could not finish it i would have love to read it all...
littlemiss185 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Love the story! Update soon please!
CullenFest chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
what a shame your efforts ended when they did. the storytelling was so promising.
CullenFest chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
great tension! it all unfolded as I might have expected it to if I'd put pen to paper, which was really comforting and you told it so much better than I ever could have. well done!
CullenFest chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
brilliant gap filling and thoughts on those moments of discovery. nicely written and pitched just right. you have a real feel for these two characters.

brava!
chocolate mocha brownies chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
here you go, use this web site to download your own version of online breaking dawn! Please continue!

/file/74748647/7cc43dfd/Breaking_Dawn_-_Stephenie_Meyer_version_ ?s1

or

/file/89565101/891293/04_-_Breaking_Dawn_-_ ?s1
Sarah Glasko chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
This is really awesome i always wanted to know Edwards thoughts during this part of the story, and i also wanted to know what happened at the airport after Bella ran into Rosalie's arms.

Also i wanted to know what was said during the phone conversation.

AH i wish you could get your book back!

well hopefully you write more!
Helese chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
I always wanted to know what exactly was said during that phone conversation with Rosalie. Thanks for putting it into words. I'm really liking this story and hope you continue with it. At least a couple more chapters...?
GSRgirlforever chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I'm not usually one for angst, but this is so good.
edwardcullenrox6201901 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
hey, i like this...it seems really realistic...what would have happened if steph had chosen to write it in...anyway, i hope your friend returns the book soon so we all can find out what happens next.
Juliamine chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Good job, would love to read more about the pregnancy through his perspective if you are planning on it.
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i love it, so glad i can finally comment! i'll review properly when i'm not off to bed! x T