Reviews for Illusions That Confine Us
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
hi .please please continue ill kill myself
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
was older than him are really good at writing
EleKat chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
Really good! Gonna read the next one now!
wintmint4 chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Hey! I know I haven't finished reading yet, but I couldn't resist reviewing this chapter because this story is so awesome *and* you mentioned Automatic Loveletter- one of my favorite bands haha This story is great! I 'Lovett' ;) Totally awesome job!
deathroman13 chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
wow this is really a sad story XD

it made me feel pretty depressed XD
deathroman13 chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
your brother of three years old has seen sweeney todd ? :D

wish that I had such a little brother XD
deathroman13 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
poor mrs lovett ;(

I like this story so far :D
Charmingly-Evil chapter 20 . 7/24/2010
oh wow, i loved this story! it was great, well written. a little occ at times, but still fabulous! please make an update soon! and you went to emilie autumns concert? jealous!
Skye chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! I definitely think you should continue it :)
Eternal Designs chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
.Gosh. I cant possibly wait until the squeal and presqueal. This story was amazing, and usually I dont read all the way through long fanfics but yours i just couldnt stop reading. It was amazing. I loved Alfie and . (Secretly I was more attached to than Sweeney in the movie) Plus, I understand all of her tears, i was going through stuff not too long ago, so it added a since of realism.
Masticating For Fun chapter 20 . 3/28/2010
Ohh, I want the sequel!

I did like this lots, but it's definitely not done. But you know that, or you wouldn't have decided on a sequel in the first place.

Also, Alfie was cute (:
Spunkalovely chapter 20 . 1/28/2010
Oh. My. Gods. This was amazing and it made me wanna cry with Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett. Great job. (:
unamuerte chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Wow, you finally finished! Excellent work, I can't wait to read your other fics. Una
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
YAYNESS! He came back. I'm glad you were able to get around to this; not that I'm complaining, life's a bitch and all. So where are they going to go now? Will he ever fall in love with his wife? What on earth is going to happen to them? I can't wait for the sequel(?)!
Viuda Lovett chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Fantastic! I will enjoy the prequel and the sequel, I'm sure.