Reviews for Illusions That Confine Us
Selina Kyle 23 chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
I absolutely love this story! Definitely one of my favorites

And Sweeney seriously deserves a punch in his nose :))
sunandroses chapter 15 . 7/25/2009
I LOVE THIS! UPDATE!

Although,just so you know,your profile is really messed up in the html department :D
unamuerte chapter 15 . 7/25/2009
AH! *Violently shakes Sweeney by the collar* God he truly has the emotional I.Q. of a cucumber that's had all the goo scraped out of it. Seriously update soon or I am going to lose it! Btw, I don't think you really need a beta reader. There's maybe one or two expressions you could fix up, but your spelling/grammar is spot on. Gah you must update soon!
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
NO! I am seriously going insane. Why can't the bloody idiot make up his damn mind? Doesn't he know that I am sitting here, waiting for him to finally get up the courage?

Okay, I'm calm now. You've done a great job on this chapter love. Aside from the fact that it made me tear out my hair, I liked it. :P
ShadowoftheblackrOsE chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
oh deary, this was beautiful , and sweet and awaawawa! im gonna cry...for the both of them, sweeney is soo lost and mrs. lovett found him but now hes gonna hide again...gr..i wud have killed him by now, lmao:) update!
NelliethePieAngel chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
Poor Mrs. Lovett, Seney keeps hurting her. He knows he loves her now, I really hope that he can't leave er. it would be too too sad. :* (Great chappie
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
-.- Sweeney makes me want to hit something. Preferably him.
so nice so smart chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
ahh poor nellie. :(

and when he finally wants to -ahem-! sweeney needs a good shrink.
ShadowoftheblackrOsE chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
oh...my...god..*eyes well with tears*...so trajic but so beautiful soo...gahh, what to say! please update, and im sorry to hear about your auntie... best wishes to you:)
TheDreamChaser chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Aw why Mrs. Lovett, tsk, tsk, tsk Sweeney was about to fuck you, but who can blame her. Because Sweeney *points at him* still thinking about his tramp old wife. Lucy.

update soon

And I am sorry to hear about your aunt.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Oh, I'm sorry about your aunt. *hug* But nice chapter, can't wait for the next!

And braces are charming, aren't they? Just wait til you get a retainer :0
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Another beautiful chapter. I'm really sorry about your aunt by the way. :(

Mrs. Lovett! Why did you leave? Something could have happened ya bloody git!

Hey, good luck with your braces. I got mine on a year and a half ago. And I hate them. :P
NelliethePieAngel chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
I gotta say this, you go Nellie! She doesn't want to get hurt by him yet again, so she goes and stands her ground! : ) Great chapter and Im sorry for everything. AKA- You're Great Great Aunt, have a great aunt Phyllis (Aunt Sissy me and my cousins call her) and your braces, yeowch! I had to have braces, and I can relate... it felt like forever for me until I could eat solid food without being in plain, gain, yeowch! Then again though, I could change my colors, if you don't like those colors maybe you could ask for them to be changed. Don;t worry though, you'll get used to them soon. :) Peace!
unamuerte chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
*AWKWARD* Only just, lol. I can imagine how *gldgj* goddamn hard it would be for Mrs Lovett to walk away from that. Sweeney's gonna crack soon, I can feel it! Another fine chapter from you. Yes indeed braces suck - I had mine for 3 1/2 years. O_O. Sorry to hear about your aunt.
xBroadwayBabyx chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Nice chapter! Update soon. (:

and sorry about she great aunt. :(
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »